»twenty

"She's ready to go Mr. Kim."

He swirled his head to the open door, and saw Yoonhye.
She didn't look the same anymore but she never looked better.

Her short light brown hair that had spikes of burgundy was now gone, it was now replaced with long locks of jet black hair. Her usual oversized and baggy style ofn clothing was now gone too-- she was now wearing the Gucci Taehyung had always wore.

"You look amazing, Yoon." He smiled, stretching his hand out to hers.

"T-thanks." Her face showed hesitation, but she still accepted his hand as hers was now in his.

She was still traumatized by the events earlier that day. She hadn't eaten anything for lunch. She was locked out her own room and insisted to do some hair treatment to get it to where it is now.

She was still hesitant on treating him the same way, but she decided to just go with it. She wouldn't want to be on his bad side again.

"I hope you forgive me for my actions earlier, Yoon. I got carried away again. I'll never do that again I promise." The familiar sparks of sincerity were now back in his eyes.

Giving Yoonhye a momentary sense of comfort. She glanced up at him, staring into his hazel eyes. Looking for a hint of malice, but she had found none.

If she continued to forgive and forget and let Taehyung's abusive side slip away like usual, she'll just get hurt over and over again.

He just needs a little more love, Yoon. Just bear with him for now.

"Yoon?" Taehyung added for an ounce of assurance.

"A-ah yes, I-it's okay Taehyung. I forgive you." Her words were nothing but lies, and maybe Taehyung had noticed that already.

Her heart felt like splattering for lying not only to herself, but also to Taehyung.

And just like that, she gave him another chance.

•••

"The food here is amazing don't you think?" Taehyung grinned widely as he chomps down on his medium rare steak.

Yoonhye squinted her eyes and nodded with a smile on her face. Even though she didn't even have a single bite of her food.

"By the way, before I forget, my friends are coming to join us. I hope you don't mind that." Taehyung spiked up.

"Its cool," She uttered in between her glares at her food.

"Oh, speaking of the devil himself." Taehyung looked over Yoonhye's shoulder and spotted a friend of his.

"Namjoon, Jimin! So good to see you guys!" He stood up from his chair to greet the two strangely large men.

"Same to you, brother!" The one with spicy ginger hair exclaimed, as they took turns giving each other warm hugs.

After they were done acting like they hadn't met each other last Wednesday, Taehyung glanced over at Yoonhye who smiled widely at the two guests.

He could notice a hint of pain in her expression, but he didn't dare to attend to her feelings now.

"Yoon, these are my best friends, Jimin and Namjoon." Taehyung said, pointing to the ginger haired guy first-- indicating that he was Jimin. And then the brilliant blond man was Namjoon.

"Hi," Yoonhye shyly waved her hand up, before glaring down back at her untouched food.

"She's such a cutie, Taehyung!" Jimin squeals like a little girl, pinching Yoonhye's pink and soft cheeks.