It's So Cold (i) ~ (xDathi)

Age: 23
Warning:

Request For:
11/4 EDIT

(Y/N'S Point of View)

Got my phone? Check. Got my purse? Check. Got my luggage? Check. Got my present for David? Check." I smiled in delight while closing my trunk. Walking to the drivers seat I was stopped by a phone call. "Hello?" I called out opening the door, "Hey Y/n, it's Alana incase you forgot." I had grew the smile on my face, it was David's little sister, I had not talked to her in so long after she had left. "Alana! I had missed you, how is everything going for you and David?"

"It's going great, I heard you're coming to the party tonight too, have something in mind for David?" She giggled as I only replied with an eye roll. "Oh shut it, it's not like we are dating or anything Alana. And for the record, what about you and that one guy, Eric I think it was." I said while tapping my chin as she gave a groan. "Whatever! At least I'm dating someone. And for the record, your crush is totally noticeable." She laughed loudly, sending me flustered. "Oh why you-!" "Y/n?" Oh my god. It's David sowkldxllwllwomgomg "D-David?!" I panicked at my stuttered and quickly coughed.

"Hey Y/n? How have ye been-agh! No Alana let me talk to her." He laughed as I freaked out in the inside, maybe my crush is noticeable. But did he just say he wanted to talk to me? I feel so special. "Sorry bout that." He laughed as I joined in, slowly calming down. "It's ok, anyways I've been doing fine. How about yourself?" As he commented I could see the smile on that face of his, why is he so perfect?! "Good myself, also I'd suggest to bring a coat and a few more clothes, today's been really cold, just hope ye could still make it though." I smiled at the concerned Irish and giggled.

        "Oh please David I'll be fine, don't you worry above me." play it cool play it cool play it- "When can't I Y/n? Ye mean a lot to me." Kkkzncndekeoeo I hiccuped and began fanning my hot face. "A-Aw, y-you're s-so sweet D-David, I have to g-gO now, b-bye." and I fucked that up I hung the phone quickly, forgetting my stuttering self and threw gloves on, I definitely need a coat.

        As I started the car I set up the GPS and opened a bag of f/c (favorite chips/crisps) and munched on a few. The time passed and so did my patience, I've been driving for a few hours and I needed gas soon. "Turn left on 87th Avenue-," SLAM!

        A sudden pack of Moose made me slam my breaks on the cold, slippery road. My car began to swerve toward the moose as I steered away into a sudden tree. I felt airbags hit my face as I fell back, darkness surrounding my vision as I fell onto the steering wheel creating a continuous beep.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

        My eyes opened wide, inches away from my eye was a long shard of glass ready to poke it out. I screamed at it and pushed myself back onto seat. "Where the fuck am I?" I breathed out, looking at my peripheral vision, it was nothing but black, and soon the car's heat stopped, and the cold settled. I unbuckled my seat and tried to move my self before letting out an agonizing pain. The pain cane from the left arm and my feet, I couldn't move them. "Holy shit!" I cried, my left arm was badly injured with blood covering its size as cuts and wounds grazed them.

Then it came to me, my phone! The only thing stopping me was the window and that piece of glass, as I had threw my bag on the passenger side. I shook violently as I froze from fear and cold, the only thing that shined were the little cracks from the window, other than that, it was nothing.

crack

Crack

no, no no!

Crack!

shit! The window-

CRACK!