Chapter 24

"Oh my gosh." I gaped. "Look at all those Barbies!"

Luke laughed. It was the following Monday, and Luke and I were serving at Prince Coleman's pool time escapade party thing.

"I guess Prince Coleman is into blonde Barbie girls. Not that I'm surprised," I commented.

"Now, to be fair, Prince Coleman is not a discriminatory man. He likes brunette Barbies, dark skinned Barbies, pale Barbies, tan Barbies...I have to give credit where credit is due," Luke told me, and I started giggling.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting!" Prince Coleman walked out of the palace to the poolside, all smiles. The three busty bikini clad Barbie girls eagerly walked up to him, two taking one arm and pressing their chests onto him.

"We were getting lonely," Blondie number 1 said.

"Aw, were you, Tasha?" He tucked a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, and Tasha beamed.

"Are you coming into the pool?" the second blonde asked.

"Of course I am!" Prince Coleman laughed.

"And...are you taking off your swim shirt?" she continued, smiling seductively.

I rolled my eyes. You had to be kidding me.

"Of course," he smirked.

The third blonde with even more perfect hair and flawless makeup than the two on his arms smiled at Prince Coleman.

"Well, big guy, do I have to take it off you myself?"

"This is so uncomfortable to watch," I whispered to Luke.

A wry smile rose on his face. "You'll get more used to it."

"You have to watch this all the time?" I gagged.

"Please..." Prince Coleman whipped around suddenly, staring straight at me. "Tell me you weren't gagging, little maid."

"I wasn't gagging, Prince Coleman," I answered monotonously.

"Then what were you doing?"

"Um, you told me to tell you I wasn't gagging, so I told you I wasn't gagging."

He glared at me. "You're the worst."

"What else is new?" I rose an eyebrow and smiled smugly.

"You aren't even trying anymore!" He scoffed, but he didn't seem too angry. I glanced at the girls on his sides and the one trailing him, all looking between me and him with impatient stares.

"Enough about me, your highness. It looks as though your dear lady friends are impatient to see you take off your shirt, as promised."

Prince Coleman grinned and took a step toward me, shaking off the girls on his arms and crossing them. "Or maybe, just maybe, you're impatient for me to take off my shirt?"

The boy was suave, I'd give him that. "Doesn't affect me either way, Prince Coleman. I'm not going to be the one snuggling up to you." I took a pointed look at the girls behind him. "I'm just here to serve the Pina Coladas."

"Hmm." It was all he said before turning around and taking off his swim shirt. "Alright, ladies! To the pool!" I watched his back as he dashed for the poolside and jumped in. Ugh, I could tell from his back muscles how fit he must be.