Chapter 1:Valentine's Surprise..

Zahra's POV:

I'm getting ready for the collage right now...... And I'm late.... All because of my late night movie plan with Mahi and Jazz (Mahira and Jasmine ...)

I'm very heavy sleeper ..and if I don't sleep properly.. My migraine start banging on head

but that doesn't mean that they have to leave me like this...all alone...aaggggrrhhh I'm gonna kill them

I wear a Green long skirt...pink top which is sleeveless ...so I decided to wear a Brown Cardigan.... And watch which mom gifted me.... Last year..

Little bit of mascara and lip balm is enough for me

Little bit of mascara and lip balm is enough for me...don't want to look like a cartoon...

.I pack my bag very quickly and just went out ...lock the gate and rush to the bus stop..

Alhamdulillah..... I came on time... I hopped on the bus and took a seat..!

Meanwhile My phn started ringing...

- hello (me)

- Asalamualaikum (mom)

-she is angry.... But why?? Walaikumasalam Ammi..... How r you....?

- Alhamdulillah ...you??

- Yeah... Alhamdulillah !!

- I think my daughter is forgetting something??!!

- Reality hit me...... so sorrrrryyy Ammi actually.... Me ..Mahira and Jasmine ...were

She interrupt me

- yeah...yeah.. I know...Sunday funday...... But this time no fun.... You're coming back home.

- what!!!???? Ammi no pls..... I promise I'll call you everyday.. Pls let me stay back.. It's my last year of my BBA....please..

- Just because I let you stay in the other place of the city that doesn't mean you'll do whatever you want..

- I won't do that again Ammi.... I know how much you love and worried about me....that's why you are concern

- but you don't even thought about that once..

-sorry Ammi.....

- it's OK ..go to your class.. And you're coming on this weekend right?

-In sha Allah....

-ok study properly... And take medicine regularly for migraine ..

- I love you ..Allah Hafiz.

-Allah Hafiz. Love you too!!

My mom is the best person in the world......I love her...

We live in New York ..... But for my regular classes I've to live in other side of city.. Which is far away from my home..