Chapter 15 : I saw you the first time

Hi....long time ..no see....enjoy the new chappy!!

Danial and Zahra's friendship is almost like ... "Ae dil hai Mushqil " Aayan and Alizeh's friendship

so I put a short cute scene from that movie  in this chapter!

Zahra's POV :

Ya Allah....so much accounts are still left... it's very very irritating!!

not more than sitting in front of the person who is starring you continually for the past 2 hours!!!

I knoooooow!!

That's right!!!! I'm sitting in front the devil himself!!

for the past 2 hours... he is starring  at me..like a Tv show. and  finished like 7-8 cups of espresso I guess!!!

with no sugar... yuck "!

"Anna...isn't it ready yet??! " He said while sipping the coffee...  and starring at me 'woh kaun batayega?? tumhari amma!" (who'll told that.. your mom!)

"it's need a bit time Christian...by the way.....how's Deborah??! "

who' Deborah???

"yup.. she's good.... and missing your cookies a lot!!" he said to Anna!!

"That's so sweet.....Zahra.. do you need anything child!!??"

"no.. I'm good Anna....just 20 min more....I'll be done! " I said.. while calculating....

"4876+367 is equals to.....

"5243!!"

he said instantly... wow!!

"Thanks!! "

"my pleasure... love!!"

aagggghhhh...someone save me please!!
.
finally I'm done!! phew!

but Josh is not here yet...he is out for some emergency  grocery....and I can't hand over the files to Anna as she is baking cookies.... so all I have to do.. is sit and wait!!!!

Ya Allah... I don't know.. what's wrong with this man...from yesterday till now... he always starring at me like I'm a TV show that he is enjoying !!

can't he see that  I'm avoiding him.... avoiding my gaze... still he is doing the same thing!!

"what happened??! " he asked

"huhh..what??!"

"you look a bit lost!"

"no... I'm.. I'm fine! "

"It doesn't seem like you're alright!!! tell me what happened??! "

"I want to ask you something?? can I?!" I said to him.

"I'm listening! "

arrogant!

" how did you know me?? I mean.... when did you saw me first time???

" why do you want to know??! " he said with a smirk...

auuuggh that stupid smirk!!

"nothing... its ok if you don't want me to know!! "

"31st night!! "

"what???!"

"New year's eve...31st eve!!  Malhotra's party!! "