Chapter 35 : Stockholm Syndrome

Please read "Two worlds (Mafia's Royal Romance) " by Mani889092 it would be worth reading trust me ☺☺☺☺..I read the description it was damn good hopefully you guys will love too. .click on the user link to read the story !!

Now enjoy the chapter!

Zahra's POV :

I was sitting on the chair in my bird room that my husband gifted me on my wedding....the sound and the sweet noise they are making is somehow soothes my soul!!!

Jazz left today morning..I told her numerous times to stay but she didn't! !

She said she will not leave New York until her delivery and Eric wants her to stay with him at the apartment..!!

They had argument at the hospital so Eric is trying to proof that now he doesn't have relationship with any other girl...he needs his wife back and wants to take care of the babies too!

I don't trust him....but at the end of the day he is still her husband...and Jazz wants to go too...although she doesn't have zero expectations. ..don't know what she is thinking! !

After the conversation in that day....

"Zahra he loves his babies so much after I got pregnant he didn't hit me...he always took care of me even though I was afraid of him...that concern was genuine...it's not that I'm falling for him but I know he was concerned and worried when I fell from stairs! !"

I looked at her...I don't know what to say....when suddenly one of the maid knocked at the door!!

"Mam there is a box and a letter for you!!"

It was a small box....I felt terrified again....Zack. ...is that Zack ??did he send this....

I clenched the bedsheets tightly which Jazz noticed

"Who sent this Flora???!" Jazz asked her..

"It's from Master!!" I sighed in relief when she said

She handed me the box and left

I opened it and saw a small nose ring....I was round and small beads were attach to it...!!

"It's so beautiful! !" She smiled at me and said

Jazz took the ring and made me wear that..

"Zahra???!"

"Hm??!"

"Will you promise me something? !"

"Yeah??!"

"Please give this relationship a chance....please make your marriage work....Christian might be a Mafia but he loves you...he really does!"

I didn't reply when she held my hands

"Zaru he saved you from that bastard...he could have just point a gun at your family and get married to you...but did he do that? ??no..he convinced you family for marriage..why??? cause you're special for him...did he ever force on you ??!"