chapter 27 : Until wedding

I'm writing really fast ..I'm hella excited about the story! !

Nathan's POV :

That's the last time that you're not responding to my kiss mon amor ...next time you better kiss me back or else ....I don't know what'll I do! !!

I was guilty cause I kept her hungry ...I'm not gonna do that now. ..I got up from the bed and went to the other side ..laying down in pulled her close to me by her waist and drift off to sleep! !

Nathan!!! Nathan!!" I heard someone calling me...if you don't want to get into my nerves. .don't you dare broke my peaceful sleep

"Hmmmm!" I groan in sleep

"Wake up please! !" I opened my eyes slowly and she tried to pull my hand but again I tightened my grip on her ....

"Kiss me first!!" I said in a sleepy voice but Iwas serious. .

"Huh??!" She said ...she didn't heard me??

"You heard me!!"

"Nathan .please leave me ...I need to go!!"

"Go where???" I said hovering over her .....

****

I know she is not well. .she needs rest ...but when she said she'll go ...I lost my control on myself! !

I couldn't stop myself for touching her ..I'm not a beast but I love her for God's sake ...why I can't do that ...!!

I'm gonna marry her ..she'll be my wife ....can't I be close to her????
I respect her principles and her religion. ..but I know it I don't had any control! !

I only seen her with her scarf but now ....when I saw her like this ....I'm getting crazy !!

Her thick dark chocolate hair ..e touches right down her butt ....it's so smooth like silk....her neck is so inevitable. ..that collarbones oh man....it's makes me insane. ..her boobs are so perfect around my hands ..just in right shape ....her skin is like soft as velvet .....!!

Now I understand what Scarfy was talking about!!! Why they save herself only for their husband. .why they only show her hair and beauty to their family only and no one else! !

I've promised myself that I'll not gonna do anything before marriage. .but I lost my track ..I lost control. .I need to apologise! !

After she was done buttoning her shirt. ...I went to her .and pulled her hand to made her stand up
"Let's have dinner come!"

but she jerked my hands from her grip .....

"Leave me you monster !!" She shouted at me ..I was shocked I never saw her in anger ...she was never angry to me at least. ...

What the hell she think???here I'm trying to apologise and trying sought out things...she is still blaming me?
"What did you say! !" I asked her ..I'm angry now. .

"Monster ..you're a bloody monster Nathan did you hear me clearly? ??I hate you ...I Hate. ....

Before she could finished I grabbed her hairs and fisted them harshly. ...

"If you don't shut filthy mouth of yours...I'll love to continue what I left! !"

I wasn't serious to continue that ...cause she need to take shots and she needs to eat!!

I was right what I said ...my affection will not work on her ...everytime I'll show my love. .she'll push me like this! !

So no more love side Mahira. .I promise! !