Chapter 13:I'm a Mafia

Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

Zahra's  Pov  :

I bite my bottom lips  hardly.....yeah... I do this... when I'm at the edge of lose my calm.. and beyond nervousness.....

-Hey Scarfy....!!" I flinched when I heard the car honk....

I turned and saw Nathan in the black Audi..

-Get in we're getting late!!" He said....

I walked and sat on the passenger seat....he start the car

Allah  please.. I know.. I don't want to meet him...but please.... I want to look good..at least presentable..

-what are you thinking?? " I came back as he spoke...

I shake my head in negative.... -

-are you upset  cause I called you Scarfy .. look I'm sorry  if I did..actually.... In my case first impression  is everything...I hope you don't mind... after all we're friends...! "

"We'll ....!! " I said with weak smile

"Okay... so as I noticed....can I ask you something ??! "

-yes

- why you guys wear head scarf??

- It's for modesty.....we wear headscarf to cover up our self and our  beauty......and our   beauty is only can be show  in front of family.... Girls...  ladies...
In men...Father...Brother.... and Husband!!..I said with smile

-you're forced to wear this??

-No....(I laughed).... I choose  to wear this....!! "

-But..last when you shown your hair .??!

- 6th Standard..but Mahi did it early..... 5th standard....!!

-woah...it's a bit awkward...!!

-I understand..... cause you never been with our culture and circumstances...... but tell me something......?

he nodded  while looking at front cause of. driving... 

-don't you want a girl..... who will show her hair only in front of you..... wear something..... which show her beauty more.. only in front of you.......only you can see her the way you want...no one else can see that....she'll save herself only for you..your wife..!!

he stopped the car immediately... and looked  at me holding the steering....

"what happened??! " I said...

"nothing..... actually I never thought like this before.... are you guys really doing this for your husband?! "

"yes!"

"wow....it's like a pearl who is safe in a shell.."

I smiled at the thought!!

"Thanks  Nate..... actually I was a bit nervous.....so thanks .. you diverted my mind! "

"wrong move Zahra.....what if I'll told him about this. he is my best friend!"

" I trust you Nate .... I know you'll not do that! "

"why you trust me so much... that too in 1 day! "

"trust is a big word....if you know that..you're not gonna do that! "

he nodded  . and start the car ...we talked sometimes ..and reached at the place.....

"Go straight in this road.... He is waiting for you" he said with a genuine smile......