More charecter and info

Hayat Noor Ameen..(Zahra's younger sister)

Yasir Ahmed (Mahira's Older brother)

  OK guys let's sought some things out and make them clear to you guys

OK guys let's sought some things out and make them clear to you guys....so it'll easier for you guys to understand.

Zahra's family :

Mother :Ayesha noor Ameen (43 years and boutique owner)

Sister : Hayat noor Ameen (14 years old and student)

Her Dad is no more...

Mahira's family:

Dad:Subhan Ahmed (49 years old and bank employee)

Mom:Jahanara Ahmed (44 years and housewife)

Brother : Yasir Ahmed (27 years old and architecture)

Mahira's Dad and Zahra's mom are brother sister ...in.blood relations

Mahira's parents are Pakistani and Zahra's Dad is Indian ...Zahra's mom is Pakistani...

Danial's parents are Indian but they were living in New York after their marriage....

But his parents want to be in India cause they miss their family so they head back to Chandigarh (a city in India )...
But Danial couldn't cause of his study and job....right now he lives in hostel..

Jasmine is an scholarship student....and there is no role in her family....

Zahra Mahira and Jasmine live together in collage in the sake of their study and regular classes.... Because the Clg is very far from their home (parents house)..

.+--------++----
So I think it's all soughted out..... If you are confused in any point ..please let me know..

Love you guys.. Allah Hafiz