Chapter 3: Misunderstanding

This chapter is dedicated to....the person...who've commented first  on this story.... And voted....#Antarctica_lover....... Thanks for being the first lovely supporter sis.. . !!

Late update... Very sorry..... Doing my best for this Story....

Here is the 3rd chappy..

Enjoy!!!!!..

Danial's POV:.

Yesterday was really awesome.... Sid  brought a pair of beautiful Diamond earrings for Radhika.
...

That was my choice..he had zero experience with girls...Radhika and he ....both of them r childhood sweethearts.....

But don't get me wrong...I'm not a person who generally involve with girls ...you know dating or something.. But I have a girl gang .....who definitely knows that.. How to make me a "driver"..

Don't get me wrong guys.... Whenever they want to go for shopping. Or their day out in movie or something....

They made me their driver.....or like a Bodyguard... Who always be with them and carry their bags if shopping...

All thanks to my "kuchi kuu"(very similar to "baby boo") Zahra .....she always says that that's my training for my future wife..... How I'm gonna show my face to her.... If I don't know how to treat a girl like princess...

Some people misunderstood Me as her boyfriend or I have a crush on her or something ..

Yeah I know she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But she is a friend... I don't have any special feeling for her ..not right now.. At least. .

But I care for her a lot.. That's why I told her to go home as quickly as possible ...and went for shopping with Sid!!

I woke up at 5 ....for prayers.... I did my "Wadhu". ..and prayed "fajr"(Morning prayer)..and said thanks for the good news.. After that. .I read Qur'an about an hour... And Got ready for collage...

I just want to sleep a little more... But my excitement stops me to take rest..   I've something very interesting news to share with our cartoon Gang.... 

I took my car keys ...lock the gate ...sit in the car.. And drove for Zahra's University...

What the hell why is she cutting my calls continually....I called her like 10 time... She isn't responding... Maybe she in class !! I thought by myself!!

I reached at the collage.. And park the car in the parking lot and got out.... I saw my neighbour Edward and I went to say "Hi"..

"Hi Ed. ...how're u..??I asked...."Fine Dani.... How're you..??"he replied positively...

"yeah I'm good... Did you see Zahra..is she in her class or Jasmine or Mahira??"they are in the same class so I asked him....

"Mahira and Jasmine has class I think economics....Sofia (Edward's girlfriend) is also with them... But Zahra and I have off period "he said...

We started to talk about our family ..when suddenly..

"Yeah that's ....oh there she is !!"Edward said I turned around to see ..when I feel a sharp pain in my cheeks....