chapter 39 : One year Anniversary

You'll notice the "force love and Mafia's Hijabi unit in this chaotee"

Chris's POV :

Sipping at my espresso I fixed my glass and replied on my emails..man I need to take a shower but why she isn't coming out of the bathroom???

She doesn't take this much time...is she okay???

I got up from the bed and walked to bathroom

*knock knock*

"Love are you okay???"

"Ye-yeah I'm...I'll be outside in a moment! " Why is she stuttering ?

I walk back to my bed and closed the laptop . As I was placing it on my table I heard the door clicked open...

I turned and saw something really unexpected...that's something I've never dreamt about....am I seeing it correct????is this my wife????is this the same Zahra?????

am I seeing it correct????is this my wife????is this the same Zahra?????

She was looking everywhere in the room except of me...God...I can feel my hormones are dancing on my nerves !!

Her skin looking like butter mixed with milk...her neck ...hands...and those legs man..is she even real??is so didn't expect her to be this much beautiful even in my imagination!

The thing which is attracting me most is that butt and thigs..she is not much skinny as she have chubby cheeks ..so does baby fat but dude..she is thiccc! !

She lifted her hand and made her hair  in a bun...she is hitting me on my weak points ...not gonna forgive you babe!!

"Wh-which side will you take??!" She asked looking at the bed

"That we'll see.....!"

"W-what??"

I took steps at her and her eyes were fixed on the floor....she was looking at everywhere except of me...

"Love????"

"Hm-m..

I leaned beside her ear....and tucked away hair strand behind it...she was stiff at that moment as my hot breaths were tickling ...

"I can't control on myself Baby girl!!"

"Ch-Christian....

"My name sounds so sexy on your lips...I feel like kiss you every time you call my name...

Pin drop silence welcomed both of us...but I really want to take it further today...I want to claim her today....

"Can I kiss you 'Precious??"

She didn't budge...so I decided to take this step...I hope she don't push me..or worst don't slap or punch me!!

"Can I just have...have you...like I want to..