Chapter 8:Family time

Asalamualaikum Divas....

Noor here.....thank u sooo much  guys.. I didn't  expect  in one day I've  got  300+reads jump  into 400+...you  guys  are  awesome.....

Well  here is the chapter 8...it is dedicated for them who are   .Very close with their family

....I'm  really  working  hard for this story ....please vote

Enjoy...

Zahra 's Pov :

currently we are about  to reach  home.. but  Still it's  20 minutes ride left......

I'm meeting  my family after  a very long time...how much I miss Mom... Hayat...

. I just  don't want to think  of that stalker....

he text me from that private  number......did you eat....did u took your  medicines....are you studing well for exams??

uuuggghhhh....why can't he just me leave me..... at least from my thoughts.....last 1 month was hell

I've  tried to replied  on that  number  but it's always keep  restricted...

don't get any ideas... I just want to say to him that stop texting meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Zahra  stop... Today is a big day..... think about  family...home.... not about  him

My thoughts  interrupted... when Mahi's phone  rang.... Loudly...

"Asalamualaikum.....yeah......oh... ok...... we're   coming.. Allah  Hafiz! "She cut  call...

"Who was that?"Jazz asked her....

"Bhai (Brother).... his Bike is Broke ....... we've to get him!!"She replied...

"where is he?? "I asked her..

" In his office!"She said.. we both  nodded
..

Few minutes  Later :

"Asalamualaikum  ladies....and sorry for bothering you "Yasir Bhai said... and Sat on the back seat...

We all said Walaikumasalam.
.

"Its ok bhai.... we're going home  too"Mahi  said...

"No.... We are going  to 'Fupi's' Home....Abbu Ammi are there  as well....they are making  preparation for get together "He said  with smile....

[Abbu =Dad..Ammi=Mom
Fupi =Aunty...... Dad's Sister actually.... In here  Zahra 's Mom"]

"How  are you Bhai?? "I said... "I'm  well Alhamdulillah but you seems not!!"He said...

Allah..... I've  to lie again but I don't want to...

"We're Fine Bhai....just  tired  cause  of Exam...  Studies you know !! "Mahi said...

Pheww....that was closed...he Nodded...

"Look at the front  don't look back pagal aurat  (Mad women)!! "Bhai said...

"Stop calling me that Bhai"Mahi replied  with anger

"stop both of you!!"I said to them
"Whatever!!"Bhai said looking at front mirror.... and Mahi poked her tongue out...

"How's everyone  at home .....??"Jazz asked.

"Yeah they all are fine "He said...

We all chatted for a while... and we reached  home....