chapter 30 : Mrs . Christian Davis

Hey guys Devil is published. .didn't you read? ??go and read now!!

And subscribe to my YouTube channel. ...Channel link is my "about " on my profile. ..and name is "Be with Noor "

Mrs . Christian Davis's POV : 😜😜

"Your henna turned so beautiful Zahra....!!"

"Thanks Rachel! !" I was sitting on the couch in my room when talking to Rachel. ...

"Hey Chris! !" She looked at the door when I followed her gaze I saw him standing at the door! !

"Hi ...can I borrow my wife for sometime? ?!"

"She is all yours!!" She said and walked to door but not before giving me a wink !!

The surroundings in my room suddenly looks really Interesting to me cause I was looking everywhere except of him!!

"Asalamualaikum Mrs.Davis!!" He said in his American accent which was not cringe but it was cute ....

Wait???did I just called him cute. ..Zahra stop!!

"Umm...Walaikumasalm. ..!!" I said lowering my gaze

"I need to talk to you ..its important! !"

"Okay!!"

We both sat in the couch and he started

"So you see ...the Nikah was really simple...only few relatives and at your home....just as you wished to be!!"

"Thanks for that. ..cause I don't need massive wedding ...I'm not used to be the center of attraction! !"

"Then getting used to it baby girl cause at night....you'll be center of attraction in our Wedding! !"

"Wedding???but the wedding is just Done! !" I said in confusion

"That was the Nikah Baby. .I'm talking about our Wedding! !"

"You mean in ....

"Yes ....In Christian way.....front of a priest. ..exchanging rings ...vowing till the death do us apart...with a kiss! !"

He said and lean on me a bit when I quickly backed off !!

"What are you saying? ?did you forgot that you're are Muslim now ?!"

"No I didn't but there are certain things you need to know! !"

"Oh course Mr.Davis ..I know exactly why you converted. ..you didn't convert cause you wanted to...you converted cause you know that I would never marry a non Muslim man and my family will never agree for this marriage! !how can you do this ??? Do you think Religion is a game ....is it some kinda joke to you???!" I screamed atthe top of my lungs while standup

He didn't said anything except of smile at my statement. ...
"You know you look too cute when you're angry ....sit here !!" He pulled my wrist and made me sit ...

"Listen here. ..both of the religion doesn't matter to me at all ..I was born Christian now I'm Muslim....I never practiced my religion and I'm not gonna practice it future ....this is me love ...I'm not a religious person !!"

I was in a huge shock that I heard right now

"All matter to me is my family including you and my work!!" He said making a straight voice ....

"I knew that !!"

"No you don't. ..I said 'both' the religion doesn't matter.....now you may ask ..if Christianity doesn't matter to me then why I want us to get married in this way??!" He said ....