Chapter 14 : we meet again

Guys do comment ..how are you finding the chapters....let me know pls.. Enjoy this one....

******
Christian's POV :

"this time there should be no mistake Lucas!! " Nate said

"I'll take care of it.... don't worry Sir! " He said and left the room

Nathan sighed loudly and sat opposite me....

"you did what you've just promised !! " he said looking at me....

"tell Peter to go with Lucas..... I wanted this matter on double check..got it??! " I told him ignoring what he said...

he nodded and start dialing a number....

I took my phone.......I saw her pictures .... which I took from her phone... and some I clicked when she was unconscious in hospital.....

So beautiful....

when I saw her the first time..... I was urged to see her hair..... she is that beautiful....

but now I am thankful to her that.... she don't show her hair....
cause that is only for me.... her beauty is only for me....

"what....are you out of your mind....no.... oh f**k....damn it!" Nate sounds really pissed off on phone...

"what's wrong??! "

"Chris.. that three corpse .....you told Philips to bury somewhere!!? " he said while I nodded

"they threw it on the sea......and police came to know about it......!!"

"where is Philips??! '

"Missing! " I fisted my knuckles until it turned white

I heard the door knock... it was Peter....

"Boss..... see the newspaper ...!!" Peter said...

I took it and read the big bold lines.....

Murder mystery in New York City

without saying anything... I took a sip from my black coffee

"what are we gonna do now...the cops came to know about this ??! "Nate asked me....

"Peter... find Philips now.......put a team on it... and you go along with Lucas.... Now!!

"got it boss!!" He left....

"don't worry... they'll never find out... I know that....oh shit!! " (Suddenly it banged on my head hardly)

"what??!"

"if this news came to this newspaper... it'll be the Headline of The New York!!"

I've to talk to her......what she'll think..... she'll get more scared which she already is.....

without thinking anything.. I took my phone and dialed her number.... switched off???

At least I've her cousin's number....

I dialed that... and she picked up in second ring!!

"Hello!" ! there I heard her soft velvety voice... oh man ...

I leaned back on my chair..... stretching my legs...

"Hey love!!" I told her...seductively

there was an awkward silent after that...

"Zahra.... Are you there??!" I asked her

"Huh... Umm ..I " she must've heard the news...