chapter 26 🔞: before wedding

I'm publishing it again cause I've added a song 👆👆👆👆. ..click on that ...listen to it while reading to make it more realistic. ..thanks !!
****
Double update. ...but not for under 18....!!

Mature content is in the chapter. ..🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞..those who are not so much into it ..please skip ..when I say !!

Enjoy 😎😎😎😎😎:

Mahira's POV (New York ):

I'm struggling hard to remove his hand from me...he's in deep sleep right now! !

Allah I can't do sin any further. ...please wake him up!!

His hand is on my waist and he is sleeping beside me ..hugging me tightly! !

"Nathan!!! Nathan!!"

"Hmmmm!" He groan he sleep

"Wake up please! !" He opened his eyes slowly and tried to pull his hand but he again tightened his grip .....

"Kiss me first!!" He said in a sleepy voice but he was serious. .

"Huh??!"

"You heard me!!"

"Nathan .please leave me ...I need to go!!"

"Go where???" He said hovering over me .....

He pressed himself on me against the bed ....and started kissing my face .....

Forhead. ...cheeks ..nose and leaned closer to my lips!!

At least if we were married now. .. ..then even that could made me disgusted . ...but at least I was satisfied that ..I'm not making any sin!!

Skip from here : (18+)

He started kissing my lips ....it was not harsh like last time.....it's more like gentle and enduring! I'm too afraid to stop him. ...he can be abusive! !

His hands traveled around my whole body ...and pull up my skirt sliding his hands up on my skin from knee to thigh ...which I was trying to stop but he grabbed both of hands and pinned it on my sides !!

"Nathan please stop this is not right ...please ...We're not married. .it's sin! !" I said when he broke the kiss ...

"Everything is right Baby girl.....my love. ....you're close to me ..in my bed ...in my arms ....our lips together. ....our bodies together. ..every single thing is right! !" He said and again pressed his lips on mine ...and this time he was really harsh and passionate

He put his hand under my shirt while kissing be continually ..like his life depends on this kiss....he pushed his tounge inside my mouth and started playing with my tounge. .....

His hand touched my bra. .and cupped my breast above it ..my blood turned cold. ..no ....he is not going to do that .....isn't he?

"You're so perfect baby girl. .....all mine. .mine to see.mine to touch ..mine to kiss....mine to fuck !!" He said with made my heart stopped beating

his another hand reached take of my Hijab off ...I was wearing a single pin ..but still he torn it .. And threw it on the floor .!!

My bun opened after he took my Hijab. .leave my hairs wide open. . Tears where running through my cheeks. ...!!

"Please Nate! Don't do this to me !" I pleaded but he ignored me

"You're so beautiful babe. .I love you..!!" He is not saying cause he means that ...his voice is full of lust ....his eyes are filled with lust ..I can sense that ....He runs his hands through my hair and started kissing on my jaw ...

He lips lingered on my jaw then traveled to my neck ....he sucked at my neck ..I'm sure this is gonna leave hickey ..I know how much haram thing is happening. ..but I can still sense sparks inside of me!!.

It's a unusual erotic feeling which I'm hating the most to have .....I can't just let him go any further! !

He got up halfway and took of his t shirt ...reveling his bare chest and showing off his abs !!

He wants me ....he wants my body!!!

Before I could go ..again he hovered me and kissing me on my neck ...he started biting my neck .... ...!!
His hand were unbuttoning my shirt and lips were kissing insanely! !

Please Allah. .make him stop .....please ...I don't want to do this before wedding. ... if he wants me like this ..make it in Halal way ....please !!

Now you can read :

When he was about to unbutton my 3rd button of shirt ...we heard a knock on door !!

"Fuck !!" He cursed under his breath. ..

"Who's this? ?!"He shouted

"boss it's me Lucas. ..I've got the food and medicines! !"

He got up from the bed in anger ..and I sat on bed properly! !

Thanks Allah . ...for sending Lucas! !

His eyes landed on me ....but I avoided his gaze! !
But when I looked back him. ...I saw him looking down ...I followed his gaze traveling on my body !!

I followed his gaze and saw ..my unbutton shirt was reveling my cleavage till my bra ..and my skirt was above my thigh!!

I pulled the skirt down and turned to button up the shirt !!

When I i was done ...I looked ahead and saw he was looking at me through the mirror! !

I felt disgusted. ....on me and on him!!

He walked to me and pull my hands ...

"Let's have dinner come! !" He made me stand up but I jerked my hands from him.....

"Leave me you monster !!" I shouted at him....which made him looked shocked

But quickly anger form in his eyes "What did you say! !"

"Monster ..you're a bloody monster Nathan did you hear me clearly? ??I hate you ...I Hate. ....

Before I could finished he grabbed my hairs and fisted them harshly. ...

"If you don't shut filthy mouth of yours...I'll love to continue what I left! !"

******

Umm. .....smut lovers will love the chapter and those who are concerned of Mahira ..will hate me!!