Chapter 5:Fear warning..

Hey guys......... I'm trying my best for this story...
Pls let me know how I'm doing...
Through the comments...

Here is the 5th chapter..... Enjoy!

Secret Admire's POV:

It was a long day...the entire day I had so many meetings... Client presentations and some illegal stuffs .. ...yeah you heard it right.... Don't need to wide your eyes..

For some reason ..I postponed these stuffs continusly..... One of a reason is her.....OK OK .....Zahra ...

The day I saw her in the party.... I feel attracted to her....she is something  else... Something inside of me skipped a bit..... Everyone call this thing ...heart.... But I didn't feel anything like this before...

Not before with Sarah.... Anastasia..... Isabella.... Jessica..

..

OK OK I agree....... .I've dated before ....I'm  27 afterall and they are  only 5 ....I know ....you guys will think me as pervert.... But before judging me.... You guys have to hear the story of my best buddy..... Mr.William...

I involve in relationship ....just because my needs..that's it...not that  love  thing.. And all...

I don't believe in love.... I think it's a waste of time..... If you have any weakness in your life... It'll become a big problem in your success....

then what is about  her??
why I keep sending her those stuffs???

To be honest ..I don't even know ..I just find myself these days ..a teenager... Who always thinks about his crush....

But one thing ....I'm sure that this is not just a crush..I feel attracted  with everything about her..I feel I want her..... Not for those needs... But for the rest of my life....

You know that feelings ....when after meeting a person..... Who you really feel attached.  .. The desire to be with someone else just died ...she is the one .

I love when she smiles ....that smile ..when she hold the flowers in her hand.... I can't forget that day... I thought I should gave her a diamond bracelet ......

Cause once I gave Jessica a bunch of pink roses on her birthday. ..she throw it  in anger... How'll I told her that I've planned a holiday vacation with her....after that..

She was the first girl that I wanted be with... And give a chance to our relationship .and.  ...be serious about  ....but after that incident.... It just all over...

I didn't thought that.. I'll be serious again for someone....and that to after those girls in my life.....

I don't know why I send those flowers to her...... And she was happy to have them .

You know those feelings which are unknown.....but I've to be sure about this....

I need to take some sleep now.....but I've bunch of stuffs to do as well.. It's only 10pm....so I decided to have a black coffee..

.
I heard a knock on door..

"Come in.."I said without looking ....I was too busy in my laptop..

I know it's Martha.... She place the coffee tray on the glass  table..

"Son.. You woke up early ..and entire day you were in you office .. go have some sleep"she told me .
"Yeah... Just a little bit work is left.... I need to finish this today.. And thanks for the coffee Martha"I told her...