Chapter 7:Stalker ..

Another Chapter.... I'm doing too fast... Cause I'm loving to writing the story......and This hit 300+ readers...

Enjoy......!!

Zahra's POV :

I feel pain in my whole entire body......I just can't move...aahhhhh...

I tried to open my eyes...but it feels damn heavy..

I slowly open My eyes.... But close it quickly...... it feel pain a lot...but it's from the fever...

Danial gave me his suit.. but still then ..it hit me.....Everything about last night.... Dinner ... Ice cream.. parking lot.... Danial's suit.... Car ride.. Text...

You shouldn't have done this love...

that thing is banging in my head
.

and the Crash ..Allah....Where are they...

Quickly.. Opening the eyes....I an in my room.. yeah. ...it's my bed room....

Where are they...??...!!

That was the first thing which came in my mind....

I tried to get up....."Zahra..... Don't don't get up" Mahi said... and i saw Jasmine rushed from the Door to bed.....

I saw her one hand is Bandaged...

."You have high fever... Lie down"..Jazz told me....I lean against the headboard....

"What happened to your hand Mahi....Are you guys OK... Where is Danial"I asked them...I'm Scared.....panicked...I don't know

"We are OK...... Calm down Zaru..
relax" She told me...

"how can I relax Mahi??? we meet an accident... your hand is swollen.....it's bandaged.... and you are telling me to relax..... how can you just....
.
"Zahra..we both are alright.....see nothing is happened!!Jazz is perfectly Fine....."She said cutting me off

"Actually you fainted that time.....Mahi grabbed and hold me tightly..... when the car turned in 180.... Danial tried the hard... and guess what finally the brake did work!! "Jazz Said in Amused...

"What about Danial... is he okay..???"I asked her...

"First of all... why are you panicking.... there is nothing to worry about it.....!! The mirror of the windshield broke and a piece of it pricked in his Forehead... but he is fine.....He carried you to your room...And called the doctor "Mahi asked

"he is ok....Right?? "She huffed and nodded!!

it makes me relax.....Thanks Allah..

"I want to meet him.. where is he??"I said...

"he is in New Jersey... it has been
2 days that you are Unconscious.... and Alhamdulillah you are fine.... "Jazz Said.....

He left.. Without telling me? I frowned...

"Don't get mad Zahra... he wanted to stay.. but Sid called him to come cause their training is starting from today....I convinced him... He left for the Airport yesterday!! "
Mahi said....

I looked at the clock.... it's 9 in the morning....

We heard the bell Rang....

"I think it's Doctor... I'll get it "Jazz Said and left to the door..

"You guys called the doctor? "I asked which Mahi nodded....

Jazz came with the Doctor... "Hello I'm Doctor Jessica... I'm here for your checkup...how are feeling now?? "Jessica Asked..