Chapter 38 : Bold

Mahi's POV :

When someone keeps bothering you in your sleep is the most annoying thing right???

I was in my peaceful sleep when hot breaths are tickling on my neck...my neck is heating up as the breath are getting more deep...

I stir in my sleep but still wasn't in my consciousness that much when I felt something sloppy on there!

Pulling the blankets to cover myself...I felt that something really heavy on me...I started was difficult to move a little bit!!

"Mmmhh....!" The sound of moan with a loud smooch was getting getting harder as the time passes

"Nate....baby....

"Yes Wifey ??!"

My eyes half opened and I saw him buried his face on my neck! !

"What are you doing please .let me sleep! !"

"Then sleep...Im not stoping you..just let me kiss you now!!"

"Nate how can I sleep if you're on top of me like this???I can't sleep like this...please get off...!!"

"I can't get off from you....I need your warmth around me....I'm want to kiss you !"

"You need to stop please...I didn't get a proper sleep last night...if I don't sleep now...I would look like a Zombie! "

"I like Zombies they are better than vampire and werewolves! !"

"It's not funny...move!" I tried to wiggle my arm but his grip were too tight

"Okay...how about one more time. . ??!"

"What one more time? ?!"

"Babe...I...I've

"You've what???!"

I pushed his legs a bit more when I felt something is poking on my thigh....oh no.. not again!

"Again???!" I said in most annoyed voice

"I had.... a dream. babe please take care of this. I'm sorry please! "

he was looking red like tomato in embarrassment....which made me laugh so hard! !

"Don't laugh Senorita! !"

"I will cause you look so cute Mr. Willam! "

"Well Mrs. Willam .I need 'you' right now so please care to help! !"

I pushed him aside with force and went on top of him !

He didn't expected me to be this so his eyes got widen...I pinned his hand on sides and sat on top of him!!

"Baby please don't....

He knew what I was going to...that's exactly what I did !!

I started grinding on his erect length...which was already in a bad situation! !

"Please Senorita...s-stop teasing me!!"

I leaned on his face and started kissing....

"Should I take my clothes off??!"

He didn't answered and pulled my top and shorts....

And the rest is history....

**
"Seno-

"Don't touch me!" She pulled her arms from when I tried to hugged her from the back

She is getting ready but still didn't done her makeup and her Hijab....well girls will be Girls....religion doesn't matter..they'll take time to get ready !