Chapter 10:You are mine

Thanks for the 550+ reads..... I love you all....

Enjoy this one....

Secret Admire's POV :

I got ready for the club.....one of my close friend wants  me to come on his bachelor's party...

He is getting married  by end of this weak.....

I'm wearing my Watch.... in front of the mirror..... All of a sudden  Deborah Stromed inside..

"bro....... why are you not letting me go to Hawaii......all of my friends are going..they want  me and Rebecca to join"She said angrily....

"Cause it's not safe for both of you " I said her with calm...

"Bro I'm not a baby......I can take care of my self... . besides I'm not will be alone "She said....

"No arguments angel... that's final... you and Kiddo (Rebecca)....are not going....both of  you are my sisters....I can't let you be   alone " I said....

Rebecca is very dear to me..just like Deborah...... I can't risk her life..

"Come on...let them Buddy..... their exams are over they need to be relaxed..... don't worry..... They'll be fine...trust me!!"Nate said coming in my room

I can see the assurance in his eyes..   he'll take care of it.  I trust you buddy. .

"Okay...you guys can go..but only  1 week!"..

"I love you bro..you're the best!"She said and quickly hugged me like a teenager...well she is  19....

"I'll go and tell this news to Martha and Rebecca"she said to me...and turned to Nate.

"thanks Nate"She said and left.

Nate smiled at her......

"our sister is so happy.. right buddy? " he said

"make sure all the arrangements.....otherwise-

"you'll kill me... I know! "He cut me off.....

"Let's  go" we left home and got inside the car.....

Today Nate is driving..... I held to the passenger's seat...

"their safety will always be my first priority... Don't worry"

I just nodded....he started driving ...

Safety!!! yeah this is the only thing that I'm concern  about... not about Rebecca and Deborah..I know Nate will be there

But Her....

Yeah..that day when she  went for dinner with that boy... I told my men to give a warning to my love .

Do it..when he is alone in the car.. but they did when all the girls are in that car....I'll never hurt my love.. how can I even think of that.....

Thanks to god... she is okay...from that day onwards.. I started taking extra care of her    I told Jessica  to go for checkup and keep me updated..

She told me that my baby girl have high fever... I always Texted  her.... to let her inform.... everything..... 

She is now with her family... so I decided her to give some time alone.....
at least far away from me.. she is not safe when I'll be with her

My life is not happy as her.. I've a family... but I don't think I'll be able take care of them..   

Just like today.. my sisters are cant.... of their own...cause of me....my work