chapter 33: Turned me on 🔥

Deborah's POV :

"He is so charming right??!" I sat beside Radhika...

"Yeah that's true...after all he is my brother in law!!"

"What??he is your husband's brother? !"

"Yes !"

"And he is ZB's friend?"

"No he is Zahra's sister's friend? !"

"Huhh???but Hayat is in high school right???and he looks so mature! !"

"Wait..whom are you talking about???!"

"Danial !!"

"Hai bhagwan  (oh god ) no...I was talking about my husband's brother Dhruv..

I saw  a boy was talking to Hayat..oh that's Dhruv...

"Oh..then Danial???!"

"He is my husband's best friend...but why are you asking...wait...are you interested in him ??

"Maybe??!"

She started laughing when words fell from my mouth....

"Do you know he is 25 and you're still a high school girl!!"

"I'm graduating this year and Age is just a number!!"

"And jail is just a room !!" She said in between her laugh

****

"You really sang so well...it's Hindi right??!" I asked ZB's Bestie

"Thank you but it's Urdu pretty much similar with hindi but many words are different from one another!!" He said lowering his gaze

"Oh...I'm Deborah ...Christian's sister!!"

"I'm Danial !!"

"Umm so Danial..I've heard you play guitar..will you teach me??!"

"Sorry I don't have time...I'm not professional...so I would suggest you to ask a someone who teaches proffecially...I'm just one of  HR department Head that's it !!

He said and Excused to get the call...he is so cute !!!!!!

Danial......deborah...Danorah....wow 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

(A/N: I know it's Clingy but she is a teenager )

Zahra's POV:

He started dragging me from the corner of the hall to I don't know where...only one thing I can tell he is furious right now! !

I didn't say to stop..but I followed him !!

He opened the a door...it was a green room where I got ready ....he went inside and pushed me with force! !

I stumbled with my lehenga (skirt) and hit my hand with the table !!!

"You can't touch your own husband but you can hug that man huh???!" He started shouted at me with anger

"He is my best friend! !" I shouted back

"Best friend???? Being touched by opposite gender is forbidden right? He is not even your brother!!"

"You won't understand this Mr.Davis....the bond I share with Danial is much more than Just friend....I know him since I was a child....

"And I'm your Husband damn it!!" He cut me off grabbing my shoulders tightly

"Seriously love....do you really think he consider your as a friend???you may think that proposal on Malhotra's wedding was a childish act but the reality is that he still loves you !!"