Chapter 19 :Cocktail Party 2

Write down your country's name in the comments. ...that will encourage me to write in different way ...that so much of people from various countries are supporting and loving my book....also hit the star to vote ....

Zahra's POV:

"Are you sure??you guys are not twins? !" Sid sad with a laugh. ..mocking me and Mahi

I rolled my eyes for it. ..and Mahi just lightly Chuckled. ...

"Seriously Sid ...??you're Just talking about this since we've arrived stop now! !" Jazz Said. ..

"Jaan ...please ...stop now. ..Carry on guys. .Enjoy the party!!" Radhika said to us....and left to attend more guests. ..

We all three came near the bar ..and Asked for fruit Mocktail....Uncle did this thing especially for his non Alcoholic guests....

I was sipping at my yummy glass of juice when the drink caught on my throat. .and I started choking ....

"Zahra ..what happened? ?are you okay?" Mahi asked me and started rubbing my back

"Let me get some water!!" Jazz Said and bring a glass of water for me..
I drank the water like a crazy women ...

"Ye- yeah I'm fine.... !!" I cough and replied...

I saw he was talking to some people with a cold face .....but as his eyes landed on me his expression just changed ..and there is a smirk crept on the corner of his lips. ...and I quickly looked aside. ...

"Mahi??!" Suddenly Danial came and stand front of us....

"Danial ...where were you huh??I was looking for you. .do you have any idea??!" I asked him...

"I want to dance with you Mahi come! !" He just told Mahi annoyingly. .totally ignoring what I asked him....

"Danial ...I'm asking you something? ?!" I'm angry now...why is he ignoring me??

He just pulled Mahi's Hand and dragged her to the dance floor. ...

"Danial wait? ?!" I said ...but he didn't bothered looked back ...

"Leave him Zahra. . .He's just Angry with you ...Mr.grumpy !!" Jazz Said

"Listen ..I'll just go and Fix my Hijab ...okay ..I'll be back!" She said and Left the place!

"Scarfy? ?hey!!" I looked at my right. ..it was Nathan ....

"Oh Nathan..hi! " I said with a plain smile. ..

"You're standing alone?? I just saw your friend here?? Where is she?!" He asked......

"friend? Oh Mahi ...yeah ..she is Dancing with Danial see!" We both looked at the Dance floor and saw Danial and Mahi were looking at each other and dancing effortlessly. ... (couple dance actually )

I looked back at Nate ....but he was still looking at them ....with disappointed. .but why?? Allah knows better! !

"Nate??What happened? ?!" I asked him

"Huhh??nothing. ." He said with a bit awkwardly

"Can i have the huge Honour to dance with this beautiful lady at the moment ??" He said helding his hand for mine. ....

well.. not a bad idea.... at least I don't have stand alone all the time....!!
So I held his hand.... and walked ti the floor.....

we were dancing very far away from Mahi and Danial....the floor was huge.... really huge... and full of good looking couples...