Chapter 18: Cocktail Party (1)

Zahra's POV :

As I turned my face I saw him looking  straight into my eyes.....I don't know. ..what are into them...but they're definitely not good...at least not for me...

Suddenly his eyes landed on my shoulder the next  thing. ...he draped on side of my Dupatta on my shoulder...
When his hand touched my shoulder. .I just shivered a bit. ...

as it was misplaced a bit...so I quickly fixed it with my one hand. .as you all know. .the other one is stucked right now. ...

I wanted to release my hand. ...but he was too fast....he tightened his grip on my hand ..and dragged me to the mansion. ..

"Leave me...what are you doing??!" I asked him and wiggling my hand  cause I can't release my hand  ...but he totally ignored it...and continue what he was doing. ..

"You better stop okay??!" I told him in warning tone...

He stop on his track....why????
Turning slowly. .he looked at me

"Or else??!" He asked...while I was frozen at my place ....

Nahi to main teri chatni bana dungi. .. (or else I will beat you )

"What happened love??Cat got your tounge? ?" He said and Chuckled lightly. ...

"Ummm. ..I. .Nate....?!" I asked looking behind him....

He turned to see his friend....but there was no one...it was my trick to escape  😉😉😉

"love...listen!! " I heard him yelled behind me....but I'm not gonna stop..

I took the chance and run inside ....to my room...
I went to my room and shut the door. .thanks  Allah ...Both of the girl are sleeping....

"Ummm. ..Zahra....close the curtains please .....it's disturbing! !" Jazz Said in her sleep. ....

So I quickly went to the window....I saw him..still standing in there on phone...and close the window ....

*           *          *         *         *        *         *

Danial was soooooooooooooooo angry with me....when they told him whole story about that night. ...
He is so furious.....

I just can't handle his anger sometimes.......mere sath he aisai kyun hota hai .... (why this always happends to me)...I'm sounding like Nobita now.

"Enough Danial. ....you can scold her later okay??" Mahi told him....

"Please Mahira....not this time okay ....you can save her from her mom..but not from me....she needs to understand now ...she can't  do everything that she wants!" I replied back ...but his eyes are still on me..I can sense that....

"Danial ..stop being our Dad okay??!" Jazz shout back ....

"What did you say??!" That was Danial. ..he was facing Jazz now....

"Are deaf or what??!" Jazz replied confidently. ...

Both of them are facing each other....Ya Allah ...it's definitely not gonna be good. ...

"Guys ..guys ..please ...!" I came in middle of them ...and make a distance between them.....

"Danial. .just go right  now...we have to get ready...please!!" I requested him. ..

Danial didn't say a word ...and quickly left the place...

"Jazz what was that??" Mahi asked her....