Chapter 11:The Truth

Secret Admire's POV :

You are mine Baby...I said and kiss the corner of her lips...

It feels so good.......... When your love is in your arm.. And you're holding her in your embrace....

I lingered my lips for some time on the corner of her lips... And enjoying the blessed moment

I buried my face on her neck.... And brushed my nose on her skin .. And put some feathery kiss on it ... While I heard a fake cough...

"Ahem"

It was sister Clara ......She is standing beside the bed...

"Son... Can I help you??" She said and I nodded ..

She gave a weak smile.... And helped to laid her on bed slowly....

I give a kiss to her forehead..

Okay stop kissing now..... If she'll get to knew about it.. She won't like it..

But if she will awake.. She'll not let me kiss her...

I raised from the bed....."She is very lucky to have someone like you" She said... And I just smiled

"Son you should get some sleep ...it's already 2....she won't wake up until 12 hour..."

"Yeah.. I should"I said while Stretching my neck with hand...

I walked to the nearby couch.  and sat... I leaned a bit for comfort.. . rested my head  back.. and dozed off

--------------

it's  very uncomfortable to sleep in the couch.. and... .. I'm not used to it....that's why my sleep gets interrupted...

"don't.. stay away.....stay away....!!"

what the hell who is talking at the middle of night ...... let me sleep.

"Nooooo....

I shut open my eyes quickly hearing the same voice ...

I got up and ran to her...... her eyes are closed.. but she is sweating a lot..

is she talking in sleep?? /?

"No..leave me.... please... "

"Baby.... calm down..... calm down.... no one is here... it's okay... "I tried to wake her up ...

"Ammi... please  help me.... bachao mujhe... yeh mujhe  mar dalega...... Ammi......" (Mom..save me... he'll kill me)

I don't understand what is she saying..... I make her sit... and she quickly hugged me....

I hug her back but gently... she had injury on her back...

she murmured something.... and clenched my shirt tightly.....

"It's OK love ..... you're safe  now... I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you"

I stayed like this.. for don't know how much time... soon I heard light  snores..... she is asleep...

I laid her on the bed.... and cover her with the comforter....