Pleasure

And the moment many of you have all been waiting for (*cough cough* @recordedtapes *cough cough*) For those who would like to skip, I recommend just going to the next chapter :) I highly suggest that if you are not 18+ you skip (unless you are mature enough for such things)

I am NOT good at writing this stuff and it's probably going to be beyond awkward for me but I know many of you have asked when the "deed" will be done lol. So....um, lets get started?

Bjorn kissed her passionately, pushing away everything that had caused him to grow tense and only thought about the beautiful creature before him. Her lips tasted like sweet and he wondered just what else tasted sweet. He smiled at the thought, causing Rowan to pull back breathlessly.

She gave him a confused look, not understanding what was causing the shirtless Rorik to be so amused in a moment like this. "What amuses you?"

Bjorn bit his lip and shook his head, he didn't want to frighten her with his sinful thoughts. Then again, she may like it. "It's nothing love," he replied, then began to kiss her once again.

Rowan's curious thoughts were instantly replaced by lustful ones and she let out a small moan as he slowly moved to a sensitive spot on he throat. She intertwined her fingers through his unruly curls and leaned back into the bed, causing him to follow her to where his body now laid on top of her own. She was grateful that his soft lips never left her body.

Bjorn made his way down her neck to her collar bone, kissing and sucking ever so slightly. When he noticed that her skin was now covered in goosebumps, he took pride in knowing that he was the one who had caused her body to react in such a way.

Rowan reveled in the sensations he had given her and closed her eyes, becoming lost in the moment. But after a few seconds passed by, she had already missed his lips on her own so she gently placed her hand under his jaw to guide him back, which he obeyed gladly.

She enjoyed the way his body could warm hers in a way that no blanket or furnace could, for this was a different type of warmth altogether.

Rowan kissed him hungrily, and became lost in his lips as his hands began to roam her body, landing on her breasts which he lightly caressed. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso, she suddenly she felt something prodding her upper thigh and she let out a soft smile knowing that it could on be one thing. She too took pride in the knowledge that she had caused his body to react in way.

Bjorn paused and pulled back, looking down at the imprint of his nether religions that pressed against her thigh, begging to be let out of his trousers.

Rowan placed a hand on the side of his face, demanding his attention. He grinned, almost animalistic, and began to kiss her once again. He trailed off of her plump lips to her jaw, enjoying every inch of her body. He could not believe that he had spent his entire life hating women and the thought of becoming intimate when they were so beautiful as Falkstan had said.

He slowed down in an attempt to gain more control of himself, for he wanted to savor ever moment.

When he reached just above Rowan's cleavage, he waited for her to draw him back, but when she did not he continued, taking his time to untie the string on her nightclothes. Every once in a while, he would look up at her to find her eyes wide and full of lust. Deciding to tease her, he froze when the last of the string was left to be pulled.

Rowan smirked and decided to take the matter into her own hands and roughly pulled the string herself, causing her nightclothes to fall open, leaving the skin just before her pink nipples bare.

Bjorn raked his eyes over her chest, engraving the sight in his mind. Her skin looked pale in the moonlight and ever so soft that he had to restrain himself from taking her right then. "You are so beautiful," he said, barley above a whisper.