Chapter 13: Suffering

"Go out? Well... Haven't did that in a while. But you guys should know that I won't be able to get anything... My Mother works very hard for that money."

           "We'll take you out to eat!" Hoseok claimed. The couple felt really bad that Jimin was slowly turning away from happiness because he felt like he wasn't wanted. Jimin even thought and told himself he wasn't wanted... Jimin was the type of person who wants to be loved and protected but living alone and having no lobe interest made him feel bad. Why was there always something in his head preventing him from loving? "We can get to the skin care store, then we can go out and eat barbeque!"

           Jimin stood up. "That sounds actually great."

          "I can buy you whatever skincare you want, Jimin." Taehyung responded. "You should be happy."

             "You guys! Don't spoil me." Jimin laughed as Hoseok patted Jimin's back.

             "We feel bad for you Jimin, you don't need anyone at the moment. Maybe your mind needs a break from it all!"

              "Let's go, I need skin products for myself too!" Taehyung stated turning around and walking off as the rest followed the man out of campus.

          "I hope it's not too far!" Jimin claimed already growing tired from trying to catch up with Taehyung who was speed walking down the street. Hoseok couldn't stop laughing because of the way his lover speed walked. "Ah! Taehyung slow down!" Jimin shouted giggling.

           Soon they reached the skin care store and walked in. Taehyung waited for Hoseok and Jimin inside already knowing they came walking to the store and not speed walking. "Can you guys be any faster?" Taehyung joked as Hoseok went up to him and shoved him playfully.

           "Run like that again, I'll have to hold your hand everytime now on the streets!" Hoseok claimed. It wasn't much of a threat since holding hands with Hoseok was the best feeling for Taehyung.

           "Guys! Look at these candles!" Jimin pointed out as he held them. It was like Hoseok and Taehyung was Jimin's parents. But when Jimin turned his head to his friends but they were ignoring Jimin. The boy let out a sigh and waited for their attention.

          Taehyung laughed and held up Hoseok's hand gently and intertwined with it as they stepped in close. "O-Oh!" Taehyung quickly focused on Jimin as he still held onto his lover's hand. "Yeah I see them, do you want me to get them for you?"

           "I-I uh.. Sure!" Jimin decided to brush it off and tried not to be an annoying person who hated it when the couple would kiss. Hoseok and Taehyung were dating, they didn't have to hide what they did just for Jimin.

          Jimin picked out his favorite candles and smiled at it. The candles were cherry and strawberry scented. "These will look good around my bath..." Jimin thought as he turned around to see Hoseok and Taehyung were flirting. Jimin watched the two, he thought if he'll ever have a moment like that. It was tough for Jimin. Was he going to be lonely from now on? That was what Jimin thought, He hated the fact of him ending up lonely. The boy wanted a chance to finally love someone and not date others for just to see if he'll last or fianlly fall in love with them throughout the relationship.

             Hoseok and Taehyung kept flirting and kissing while they walked along streets passing different stores on their way to the restaurant. Jimin only carried his scented candles that Taehyung just purchased him along the way as he walked behind the couple. He was once again, invisible.

              The blue sky started to turn orange as the sun began to set. He looked ahead to see the couple was holding hands and giggling together. It was adorable, Jimin even wished to have something like that. "Hoseok? T-Taehyung?" Jimin called out as he stopped. The couple was walking past the restaurant that had the indoor  barbeque.

               Taehyung only placed his arm over Hoseok as they kept walking. Jimin sighed and watched the two walk farther and farther as Jimin stopped, looked down and felt sad. He knew it would happen... It was always like this and he was ignored. Like the third wheel he was. Jimin glanced at the time on his phone that flashed 7:34pm. "I-I guess I'm going home.." Jimin claimed as he turned around only to see a couple standing behind him. This was no usual couple... It was his ex and her boyfriend, That seemed to look more better than him!

           "Jimin?" The dark brown haired girl had her hand wrapped around the man's arm as Jimin only began to back up and run off. Everywhere the boy went.. He was surrounded by couples and just wanted to leave already. Jimin ran home crying and knowing things wouldn't get any better.. The worst thing was that he ran into his own ex and was ignored by his two best friends! It was embarrassing... Jimin got into his house in tears. He slammed the door shut and cried into his hands as he placed the candles down. "W-WHO WILL LOVE ME?!" Jimin cried feeling desperate. He was sick of seeing couples and he hasn't been in a relationship... In fact, he never felt like he fell in love before. "I'm never going to fall in love... N-never... I'm suffering, starving, poor and desperate." Jimin shouted. "I can't... I can't anymore..." Jimin shook his head. He only felt like giving up at the moment... He was only there to comfort himself at the end of the day when he feels tired and depressed. Jimin stayed there for a good while crying to himself as he looked up with tears gazing at his bedroom from the living room. Suddenly, a dark thought struck his mind. In his mind, it was the only way to get rid of his endless days of starving and unloving suffering...