Chapter 56: Punish~

Jungkook quickly began to remove Jimin's clothes and leave him naked. When it came to sex, Jungkook would act normal and being normal is what Jungkook always wanted to be for the human.

           "A-are you finally going to take off your shirt completely for me?" Jimin asked as he had his legs held against Jungkook's hips.

          "Mm.. I like having it on~ is there an issue with that?" Jungkook asked Jimin staring at the human licking his lips while he rolled his black hair back. "It is something you'll have to deal with~" Jungkook said as he slowly removed the buttons on his pants and smiled at the human pulling his pants down slightly in order to pull out. He placed his tip into Jimin's hole for a tease while he moved it along the rim repeatedly circulating it around. "Last night.. You've made me angry. Going out to drink.. How much drinks did you have?" Jungkook asked as he pressed himself in and out wanting to tease the human.

           "Jungkook... Ah- y-your getting me hard..." Jimin stuttered as Jungkook pressed himself in harshly going balls deep quickly. "N-ngh! I-I CAN'T REMEMBER!" Jimin cried closing his eyes tightly as Jungkook let out a sharp breath.

            "Not the answer I wanted... Do you want me to punish you?" Jungkook asked as Jimin gave no answer but held his eyes open and making a huge smile with his face turning pink. "Mmm.. Okay.." Jungkook pressed Jimin's hands back onto the bed and began to thrust hearing Jimin let out a hiss at how hard Jungkook felt. Jungkook always went raw on Jimin and of course dry until his own cum lubricated the boy's entrance.

            "A-AHH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as Jungkook slowed his thrusts just to grind. He released Jimin's hands and allowed the boy to squirm around once he pulled out. Jungkook had an idea, he made Jimin sit up and turn around so he'll be on his knees. Jimin faced the walls panting slowly as he felt the demon raise his hands up to Jimin's face and  cover his eyes with his hand while he dropped his other hand to hold Jimin's hips back onto his member. Jungkook inserted himself in hearing Jimin let out a mewl. Going in dry, Jungkook began to thrust upwards into Jimin feeling Jimin's hips drop back. Jimin huffed and let out cries and whines as Jungkook only moaned near Jimin's ear while his hand still covered Jimin's eyes.

         Jimin layed his head back onto the demon's shoulder moaning at the hard cock that was being inserted and thrusted. Jungkook closed his eyes feeling Jimin's hole grow even tighter than before. "Ahh... Jimin~ are you tight for me? I should stretch you out more often~" Jungkook let out a chuckle sitting back as he grinded his hips forcefully and hearing how wet Jimin's entrance became.

             Jimin bit his bottom lip and moaned while Jungkook's hand that held Jimin's hips shifted to touch Jimin's member gently brushing his fingers along Jimin's wet slit. Jungkook's warm fingers touched Jimin's tip and slowly pumped the boy's cock up hearing Jimin finally moan loudly again like he did last time. It was like he was a slave to Jungkook's touches like this. He felt his pre-cum wet Jungkook's hand slowly making Jungkook jerk off the boy's penis quickly.

           "Jungkook- Jungkook~" Jimin whimpered as Jungkook layed Jimin back onto his cock still thrusting upwards. Jimin was able to rest back and huff while Jungkook still kept Jimin's eyes closed with his hands applying no pressure on his eyes. Jimin felt saliva jump out of his mouth letting out moans while Jungkook felt like going rough now that Jimin's hole was lubricated with cum. Jungkook bent Jimin over not pulling out just yet, the demon had a smirk on his face quickly thusting in now hearing Jimin's moans get loud. Jungkook held Jimin's arms back as he thrusted into the boyas Jimin alone kept his eyes shut now huffing onto the pillow under him that was slowly getting covered in pre-cum and saliva.

          "Going out t-to drink.. Not wearing the ring at all... Y-you give me every reason to get angry and fuck you hard like this... Such a disrespectful human~" Jungkook moaned pushing his hips harsh enough to leave Jimin screaming into the pillow and moaning.

           "O-Oh~ Jung-ah Jungkook! I-I wont... I won't do it again!" Jimin moaned as he still kept his eyes shut while his arms was held back by Jungkook to make sure Jimin wouldn't change any position. "AH JUNGKOOK~ I-I'LL BREAK!" Jimin mewled as Jungkook smiled he knew he wasn't going to feel it even if pain was mirrored onto him.

             "Wouldn't that be a good thing, Pumpkin?~ Mm?" Jungkook asked teasingly as Jimin poked his head up shaking his head.

            "O-oh Jungkook! N-no! I-I'll b-break!" Jimin cried as Jungkook smiled sliding his hands up and down Jimin's thighs until he slapped Jimin's ass making the human blush and gasp looking back while the demon pressed his body leaning forward and begin to thrust moderately as Jimin dropped threw his head back feeling the demon give him kisses onto his back and neck.

             "Fine... I won't break you... But I'll do this.." Jungkook whispered spanking Jimin's ass and hearing the human moan. His cock was hard dropping his pre-cum until he felt himself close.

           "J-Jungkook-ah I c-can't any longer! I can't keep up... I'm g-gonna give in!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook gently raised his hands up along Jimin's spine and caressed his skin gently and left a kiss on Jimin's shoulder not having a problem if Jimin came. Jungkook allowed the boy to cum as Jimin huffed until he hitched his moans cumming onto the white pillow.

             Jungkook smiled still shoving his wet penis into the boy and hearing Jimin let out breathless pants. "Jimin... Ah-ah.. OH JIMIN..." Jungkook moaned thrusting a bit more until he cummed into the boy looking down at how he left Jimin's entrance with white cum along the rim. Jungkook pulled out to hear the sweet wet sound of how wet he left Jimin. Jungkook panted making a labored smile as he stopped seeing Jimin drop onto the bed huffing and catching his breath while he moved his hair back feeling satisfied now that the demon pleasured him so well even if it was a punishment. Jimin still loved it rough.