Chapter 27: No sacred thing

Jimin gently placed his warm hand over his mark. He wanted to ask why but Jungkook would say things like. "It's complicated..." or "I'll fill you in later." this made Jimin sigh and stay quiet. He hated how Jungkook never wanted to tell him a thing and would rather wait until later to explain to Jimin. Yet again, it only seemed too soon, but he still didn't know much about his relationship with the demon from before.. Was he always this caring?

            "Jimin?" Jungkook asked placing his own hand over Jimin's small hand where the two cupped the scar. "Are you okay?"

             "I-I'm fine.." Jimin replied. He couldn't talk much about this since he knew he wouldn't get an answer in return. "Jungkook? When will you tell me.. About this?" Jimin wondered.

         "About the scar?"

          "About everything! What happened to me? What relationship did we have before? Atleast give me something! You leave me on cliffhangers..." Jimin replied as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face.

           "I would tell you... But, you'll be afraid of me.."

           "You don't know that! You don't know that I'll be afraid or calm... Atleast tell me something.."

            "It's... Rather better if I tell you everything soon."

             Jimin layed back onto the cold bench, what was so scary about Jungkook? He has always been caring towards Jimin. This confused the human, Jungkook was acting like Jimin was weak, unable to take the truth... Just what did he do to make Jimin forget about all of these moments they've shared together?

              Jungkook saw how Jimin remained silent. He sat next to the human and layed his head on Jimin's shoulder gently as Jimin allowed it. "I can't tell you everything... I don't want to lose our current relationship with eachother...now.."

              "Is it really that bad? Is there something wrong with this?"

               "All I can say is... I'm the reason why you can't remember anything.." Jungkook told Jimin only little of the big truth as Jimin stayed staring at the dead plants from the stiff grass.

             "..L-Let's keep walking." Jimin claimed as Jungkook stood up and carried Jimin on his back as they continued to venture around in the Night Realm. When the two walked, the season changed from cold to a bit warmer. It was springtime in this area but the land still looked the same but with blooming flowers that had black and grey petals.

          The cherry blossom trees were black and grey instead of pink. Jimin reached for a petal and held the black cherry blossom petals in the palms of his hands. It was like everything faded from color. "Jungkook will the angels know I'm here?"

            "No, they never check on me.." Jungkook claimed. "Next time they'll visit is the next eternity when I'm scheduled to pass on. But thats a long, long, long, time from now!"

           "It seems like the angels are the bad ones here..." Jimin replied as Jungkook chuckled.

           "The angels.. They don't like me.." Jungkook replied. "No sacred thing loves me."

             "I love you." Jimin claimed resting his head over Jungkook's shoulder and smiling.

             "Oh my precious little thing." Jungkook laughed, looked to the side and locked eyes with Jimin. "No angel cares about a demon... No sacred figure that is worshiped would care... They can mistreat me all they want but I can never fight back."

              "Why not?"

               "They took everything that made me powerful. Now? I only have my eyes and just the ability to make things come out of nowhere.... What am I a magician?"

                  "I never knew angels were like that..." Jimin claimed. Of course he believed Jungkook, he trusted the demon because he was very caring to save him. From the folktales he would read about Demons, they would say they wouldn't care about living souls or save them.. All they wanted was bloodshed. But, Jungkook saved Jimin because he loved him... That was the real reason right?

          Jungkook took a moment to look around the Night Realm. "I remember bringing you to the spring area of this realm. We walked to a garden and the first thing you told me... Was you wanted to get married in a place like this."

               "Oh really?" Jimin giggled looking at the peaceful dark and red sky. It was meant to scare him but he found the place very beautiful. "I'm never going to get married.. That's something I won't have."

               Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin again. "I can marry you." Jungkook claimed making Jimin stop for a second.

              "W-what?"

               "I can marry you, Park Jimin." Jungkook claimed as Jimin was still silent surprised on what the demon was telling him.

               "D-don't you think it's too soon for that?"

                "I don't know what marriage is actually, but I do know, if you love someone and they love you too.... The pair is made for eachother... Might aswell get married and stay by eachothers side forever."

               "But you do need to have patience and get to know the other, you can't rush things." Jimin shook his head smiling.

               "Fine then.." Jungkook then held up a ring he pulled out of no where. It was a silver ring with many crystals in the center. The ring looked very expensive but it was very beautiful for Jimin. "I know you don't want to marry at the moment.. But you can promise yourself to me." Jungkook claimed holding up the ring to Jimin. "Promise you'll be mine? Even if you aren't ready to marry.. Save yourself for me and only me..."