Chapter 43: No solution

"Ah.. I see, maybe soon I can remember!" Jimin assured as Jungkook had the feeling that Jimin will not remember soon.. He'll be dead and far away from Jungkook. The worst thing about death is, the person you love dies and never comes back... Jungkook couldn't think of that at all without wanting to cry.

        "I hope so too.. I'll make the tea so stay there!" Jungkook claimed as he walked out of the bedroom leaving the human to stay awake on his own now.

            Just as Jungkook stepped out of the bedroom he hurried to brew the Yuja Marmalade and make sweet Yuja Tea. Jungkook sighed as he brewed the tea. He was thinking how he slowly taking Jimin's life away and taking it for his own so he can live and Jimin could die... There was no solution in his mind and it made him grow fustrated.

            As Jungkook left the water to heat up... Jungkook walked to the living room and sat down breaking into tears because he couldn't find a way to save the human.  Jungkook wanted to hurt himself and hit himself countless times and hit his head on the wall but Jimin would feel all of it and cry from the pain.

          Jungkook was crying to himself. He was glad Jimin couldn't see him or else he too would ask what's bothering the demon. But it was too much for him to respond.. All those kind comments of him being a caring demon would be nothing and Jungkook will be nothing but a cruel and lying demon!

             Jungkook couldn't stop these tears... He felt like his life was torn to pieces just suffering like this. Jungkook's bright blue tears dripped onto his clothes as he looked down crying. He never cried like this before... "Jimin.... I'm sorry I lied.." Jungkook whispered in tears. "I-I never thought this would happen... I can't stop this.." Jungkook cried.

          While the demon had his heart breaking moment... Jimin was looking through his phone. When Hoseok called. Jimin answered the phone with a smile. It seemed like the human was actually getting better.

            "Hello?" Jimin answered as Hoseok was glad to hear from him.

            "Hey, Jimin! How are things?" Hoseok asked.

             "Feeling a little weak here and there... But how are you and Taehyung? Is he getting better now?"

               "I'm alright but Taehyung claims he never felt that way before.. He claims that there could be a bad spirit at your house.. So he is going to buy you sacred figurines to make sure!"

             "O-oh! That's not necessary! There really isn't anything here.." Jimin promised as he suddenly had tears dripping from his eyes so suddenly. Jimin was confused on how was he was crying already.. He never went through this before.

             "Taehyung explained that he had this feeling like his skin was burning off... Or like something was pushing his chest.. He sensed something there. Jimin, I worry for you.. Is that apartment safe?"

              "O-of course it is! I'm doing well." Jimin stuttered.

               "Jimin... You said you feel weak, it's not good to lay in bed all day like that!" Hoseok worried. "I really want to come and help you but Taehyung is afraid of coming back to your place..."

             "It's fine, Hoseok really! I'm feeling a bit more stronger now." Jimin claimed as he wiped his flowing tears that came out of nowhere.

               "Okay... Stay safe Jimin, I really mean it.. and you know I just want to say that you don't need someone to love in life. I know you are someone who loves the embraces of the other but Jimin, don't be like that.. We love you.. Your mother loves you and I know you love yourself." Hoseok claimed.

        Jimin smiled, "Thankyou Hoseok... I really appreciate those words.. I'm sorry we couldn't hang out like we did before. Maybe we can soon.. All three of us and this time I won't be sad." Jimin smiled looking out the bedroom door knowing Jungkook was beyond it. "I feel better now.."

             "That's good to hear, Jimin. See you around!" Hoseok said goodbye and hanged up while Jimin kept trying to dry his tears but it was endless!

            "W-what is this? Why am I crying alot? Are these even mines?" Jimin thought as he stood up with all the energy he had and managed to walk all the way to the door and opened it.

         Once Jimin opened the door, he found Jungkook sitting there and crying to himself. Jungkook had no idea Jimin would be able to feel his emotional pain now! Jungkook was crying over the fact that he was slowly killing Jimin and had no solution to his problem... If only the two can exist together, but that was only work of a miracle.

           "Jungkook...?" Jimin asked as the demon was quick to dry his tears and glance at the human.

             Jungkook noticed Jimin did feel the emotional pain... But only had tears forming from his eyes meaning Jungkook was crying. "Ah, I forgot about the tea.. It must be cold right now, I'll go heat it up for you..." Jungkook got up as Jimin walked up to Jungkook cautiously and hugged him tightly.

          "Jungkook.. You may not tell me what's going on.. But please say things will be okay." Jimin claimed as Jungkook felt Jimin's tears on his cheek. Jimin wasn't crying before.. It was because Jungkook was crying and whatever happens to one, it's mirrored onto the other.

           "T-things will be okay..." Jungkook replied only telling the human what he wanted to hear as he kissed the human making himself feel better again just by having Jimin around.