Chapter 64: Dominate~

When Jimin set the bags of figurines down on the bedside table, Jungkook got up and grew curious about it. "What is that, Pumpkin?" Jungkook asked pointing to the bag.

           "My friends, Hoseok and Taehyung showed up and brought me sacred figurines... But don't worry, I won't put them around you."

              "Ah, those things can't hurt me.. They only work on spirits." Jungkook laughed and looked in the back. "These are just statues to me.." Jungkook claimed as he held up a dragon that is meant to shield the person. "This is cute... I don't mind you putting these up, make those bad spirits leave you alone because you belong to me!"

           "Oh don't speak about spirits like that!" Jimin claimed and shoved Jungkook playfully.

           "I can, you can't~" Jungkook laughed as Jimin giggled setting the figurines into the bags. "Pumpkin... I have a quick question."

        "What is it?" Jimin asked setting the bag on a far table from the bed turning around to face Jungkook.

          "What's a lube? What's a condom?" Jungkook asked as Jimin's eyes widened and then, the human bursted into laughter.

            "T-they are objects used for sex!" Jimin claimed laughing. "How do you not know that?"

            "Well, I'm not human and was trapped in a mirror since.. Forever."

             Jimin laughed and patted Jungkook's back until the demon quickly pulled Jimin's arm and got him close. "A-ah Jungkook!"

            "Do you think you should laugh because I'm not aware of that?~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin smiled snatching his hand away and quickly moving his head up to kiss Jungkook passionately.

              "You don't scare me, Jungkook...I'm not afraid to behave bad around you~" Jimin teased as Jungkook smirked into the kiss and dropped his hands down to pull Jimin's pants down gently.

       "Ah~ you really want me to fuck you... Don't you?" Jungkook asked. "Such disrespect~"

           "Mhmm... Yes Jungkook~" Jimin claimed as Jungkook managed to pull down Jimin's pants. Jungkook then got on his knees and licked Jimin's slit making Jimin close his eyes and gasp feeling sensitive on his slit. "A-ah..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook smiled and licked along the base of Jimin's cock making the human let out another moan.

           "Mmm...Jimin~" Jungkook moaned along Jimin's skin making the boy huff now. It wasn't long until his cock started to drip pre-cum into Jungkook's mouth as Jungkook gave Jimin head slowly moving his head back and forth looking up at his lover who was moaning.

           "Ahh~ Jungkook... F-fuck me now.. mmh- n-now please.." Jimin whimpered as Jungkook continued until he wanted to fuck Jimin.

             Jungkook licked along Jimin's balls gently sucking onto them as he then detatched his lips from Jimin's private area. "Look at you.. Want to tell me what to do when it comes to this? You're acting out right now~" Jungkook whispered as he stood up and wiped the pre-cum off of his lip with the sleeve of the grey jacket and licked his lips. Jungkook turned Jimin around and bent him over on the bed holding the human's hands behind his back. "I'm the one who makes orders here... Alright?~" Jungkook smirked getting Jimin's black sweater and tying the human's hands behind his back as he was bent over on the bed. "Hmm? I'm not hearing an answer, Jimin~"

             "O-oh Yes... Yes Jungkook~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled taking off his grey jacket and shirt now. He was showing his full arms and knew Jimin wouldn't be able to see it from the way he was positioned. Jungkook fully took off his clothes and licked his lips wanting to get inside of Jimin now. Jungkook's tip was wet from the sexual excitement he got from just hearing Jimin's moans and huffs.

             Jungkook inserted his wet tip inside of Jimin, dry again as he heard Jimin hiss and let out a cry. Jungkook was huge and was big enough to stretch Jimin out with only a few thrusts. Jimin of course, was becoming loose now from Jungkook's harsh thrusts so it'll first hurt the boy's entrance but then, the hole will adjust to the size quickly.

               Jungkook began to thrust pushing himself all in and pulling out halfway to be faster with his thrusts. Jimin huffed against the bed wanting to use his arms and pull onto the bed sheets but he couldn't, Jungkook had his hands behind his back. Restricting him from moving them.

            "AH-A-AH AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screamed and muffled his moans onto the bed as Jungkook thrusted crashing his hips harshly into Jimin's making Jimin let out moans and whimpers. Jungkook really loved having Jimin scream his name. It was things he looked forward when it came to sex.

             Jimin's face grew hot as his hole was getting abused with Jungkook's hard and errected member constantly pushing in and pulling out of Jimin. Cum began to drip from Jimin's cock and onto the floor as he whimpered at how his slit became warm from the pre-cum it was dropping. Then, Jungkook had his own pre-ejaculation inside Jimin's asshole as it began to gush out of the hole and leak out to the rim.

            The warm feeling of the cum made Jimin lick his lips while he moaned into the bed. Jimin's moans would come gentle to loud because of Jungkook's thrusts. Jungkook had Jimin's hips in place as he fucked Jimin's entrance on the pace he wanted. "Is that good for you, Jimin~ Huh? You like it when I fuck you like this?" Jungkook huffed and asked in between thrusts seeing Jimin nod in pleasure.

              "Ah~ Jungkook... Oh- only you can fuck me hard like this!" Jimin cried breathing heavily as Jungkook thrusted into Jimin repeatedly picking up the pace.

           Jungkook then leaned over on Jimin not adding any pressure to his petite body and dragged his right hand up Jimin's naked body and finally reached his mouth where Jungkook held up two fingers to the boy's soft lips. "My Jimin likes it agressive~ o-oh show me how much you love it~" Jungkook whispered into the human's ear and Jimin licked along Jungkook's fingers leaving saliva on each as he began to suck his lover's fingers. Jungkook kissed Jimin's neck whispering how good Jimin felt and saying such naughty words to Jimin making the boy feel close and closer to cumming.

          So much of Jungkook's sexual actions made Jimin not last too long as he already wanted to cum. Jimin knew the drill and could cum anytime he wanted so without telling Jungkook, Jimin came as the human ejaculated onto the floor as he panted loudly while in the middle of sucking Jungkook's fingers. Jungkook drew his fingers back and kisses Jimin's lips giving him messy tongue kisses as Jimin sucked onto Jungkook's tongue and moaned loudly.

          Jungkook rubbed his wet index finger along Jimin's wet slit that was covered in semen now. Jungkook quickly held Jimin's hips and came into Jimin moaning as he arched his body forward and holding himself up with his hands planted on the bed. Jungkook panted opening his eyes and looking down at Jimin who was panting aswell while Jungkook thrusted a bit more into Jimin until his body grew tired soon after.