Chapter 65: No doubt

Jungkook untied the human's hand and finally pulled out as Jimin just layed on the bed now breathing calmly. "Jimin.. Are you alright?" The demon asked checking in on Jimin.

            "Ah...Yes.." Jimin claimed as he crawled onto the bed and layed on it completely now. "J-Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as the demon knew Jimin just wanted to sleep with him now.

            Jungkook made sure the human was facing the other way so he can finally sleep next to him. He wasn't going to rise having the same marks and getting in trouble with the human. Jungkook layed next to Jimin and placed his hand over Jimin's body and hold his hand...only to realize, Jimin had the ring on the whole time!

           "Jimin! What did I say about wearing this ring all of the time? It'll leave a mark, Pumpkin~"

             "Mm~ Jungkook... You don't know how much this ring means to me... I never like taking it off. It's like a part of me now, it shows how much you adore me and promise me that you will marry me."

              "I said it's okay to take it off to sleep, shower or if we have sex." Jungkook claimed as he rested his head on the pillow behind Jimin's little head. Jimin looked down at the ring and smiled turning back to look at Jungkook and kiss him, wrapping his arms around the demon and having his leg over Jungkook's thigh. "Oh Jimin you are so strange."

               "How am I strange Jungkook?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked down at how the human had his whole entire arms and legs wrapped around the demon. Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook before resting on his body and slowly touching Jungkook's chest smiling at how free he was to do so.

            Jungkook held Jimin close onto his skin and held up his arm behind Jimin and looked at the huge cut that was mirrored onto him once Jimin was trying to kill himself.

              "Jimin... I know I keep saying this but I... Just don't think I feel normal... Even if you say I am to you but not to others, I can't help but feel different. I want to be human too, so we can be able to do human things together!"

                 "Jungkook.. You don't have to do this to yourself.. You are special to me and if you want, I'll say normal but in reality.. You are precious!" Jimin stated as he left a kiss under Jungkook's collarbone. "I love you.. So much..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked down already breaking into tears.

               "What if one day... I end up killing y-you?" Jungkook asked. He couldn't keep in his tesrs any longer.. Jungkook had no way in saving Jimin, once the mark has been placed, death is the only way to escape the scar that binds the life between a demon and a human. If Jungkook takes Jimin's life completely, he will end up killing the boy and finally become human.. Just the way he wanted it a long time ago, when the demon was careless.

           "If you end up killing me.. I wouldn't have any doubts and regrets when I was living. I wanted to fall in love completely, check. I wanted to have someone who loved me so much as I did to them. Check.... I wanted to be kept forever by my lover. Check." Jimin claimed holding up the ring on his finger. "If I die... I would fell okay with that even if you are the one killing me.. I'll accept that because I know you wouldn't mean to do it." Jimin whispered hugging the crying demon now. "If you kill me on purpose... I'll know deep down in your heart, your actions and words are very different."

            "J-Jimin..." Jungkook cried and hugged Jimin back. So far, the demon had no way to save the human... He's been thinking but something like that had to be handled by a real great power that Jungkook doesn't even wield. "I love you.." Jungkook whispered as the human smiled unaware of the future... The human thought he was going to live forever with the demon... But he never knew that Jungkook was only there because he was waiting on Jimin's life span to be cut short and become human.

             "Ah, Jungkook! You are normal! How many times do I have to tell you? Jungkook.. I love you so much and I want others to know how normal you are just so you'll feel better!" Jimin claimed. "No... You aren't normal.. You are special and perfect to me!" Jimin claimed as every single word he said made the demon fall into guilt now. "Go to sleep now~" Jimin whispered and kissed his demon to sleep as Jungkook pulled up a blanket to cover the two in it.

           Jimin began to think, maybe he can invite his friends over.. Jungkook may have told him to never do such a thing... But Jimin didn't care. He wanted atleast his closest friends to see what has been making him smile for a long time. Jungkook was there for Jimin from the start so Jimin only felt it was right for the demon to finally see some other humans and know that he isn't any different from them. However, Jimin didn't know that he wad only visible to Jimin's eyes.

           Jungkook layed on the bed wide awake as Jimin seemed like he was up too, just thinking. Jungkook was able to read his human's mind but...now? He couldn't... This was very peculiar.  Jungkook automatically knew what it was and it was his abilities slowly turning off because Jimin's life was soon coming to an end.. But the human didn't fall deathly ill just yet...