Chapter 69: The truth about you

"Jimin....Jimin? Please wake up Pumpkin..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin was in the bedroom laying in bed, holding onto the single strand own life... He was in deep sleep for a while now and the demon began to worry...

Jungkook stood up in frustration as he walked to the wall and faced it, getting down on the floor and sitting there to cry, feeling regrets now.. He was feeling more alive by now.. But still maintained his dead appearance until Jimin had his last breath.

When Jungkook wasn't looking... Jimin opened his eyes and sat up to see the demon pressing his head against the wall and all Jimin can focus on was knowing the truth while he still had his strength to confront him. Jimin got up and walked to the other side of the bed to keep his distance from the demon.

"Jungkook...." Jimin called out as Jungkook quickly turned around to see Jimin was far from him now.

"Jimin! I'm so glad you're awake! When they took you from me.. I didn't know what to do... I-I never expected you to bring them! Jimin I'm sorry for not telling you everything!"

Jimin shook his head. "Tell me now! Tell me why am I like this... Why don't I remember you?!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook got closer... But Jimin quickly grabbed a sacred figurine and slolwy moved to the side where the mirror hanged.

"J-Jimin... Why are you moving away from me? Y-you do-"

"TELL ME!" Jimin shouted as he held the glass figurine of the dragon hoping the statue can protect him.

"J-Jimin! I'm s-so sorry from keeping this from you!" Jungkook shouted in tears as he crawled to Jimin and quickly hugged Jimin by his legs in a way to beg for forgiveness. "Oh Jimin! I'm sorry... I lied to you... I-I MADE YOU FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE I CAUSED YOU THAT!" Jungkook shouted pointing to Jimin's scar on his neck and kept crying as his tears were nothing but bright blue tears. "I-it's not only a mark indicating an innocent and harmless relationship... But it means that.. I am one with you. Everything bad that happens to me gets mirrored onto you as you to me. Jimin, I'm killing you slowly with this alone! The both of us can't live with one heart forever... S-so I marked you and wanted to take your life! Jimin please! I want to help you but I don't know what to do! I WANT TO KEEP YOU HERE WITH ME!" Jungkook cried loudly. "PLEASE SAY YOU'LL LOVE ME... PLEASE!" Jungkook cried as Jimin kicked Jungkook's arm away and made him move back.

"You're slowly killing me.. AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME MY LIFE IS DECREASED BECAUSE OF YOU?! YOU'RE KILLING ME AND YOU THINK I WILL LOVE YOU LIKE THAT?!" Jimin cried holding the figurine out to Jungkook wanting him to move back even farther.

"Jimin... W-when I first marked you and made our souls intertwine, I never thought I would fall in love with you.. I never thought I would care! I regret it, Park Jimin.. I-I really do! I love you Jimin!"

"What else did you never tell about me?! Why did you want to harm me if I did summon you to my home for the first time?! I-I.... I trusted you Jungkook... You lied to me all along!" Jimin cried constantly letting out coughs. "I'm dying because of you.. That's why you couldn't heal me! WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS?! YOU ONLY MADE IT WORST!"

"Jimin.. B-but I tried my best to save you! I... I want us both to be human and live together!"

"C-can't you understand? I can't do that if I'm dying! When humans die they never come back! Don't you get that?!" Jimin cried looking down as Jungkook stared up at the human far from him now.

"Jimin... I-I'm NOT NORMAL! I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL DID I EVER THINK A MONSTER LIKE ME WOULD TRY TO BE HUMAN!" Jungkook shouted closing his eyes shut as he looked down in emotional pain. "No matter what I do... I always end up hurting you... By scaring you or making you hate me.."

"Are you only a part in my imagination? H-how was I the only one who saw you?"

"I-I'm a real demon Jimin! I am only visible to you.. You summoned me and I marked you. But Jimi-"

"I knew it.. You only live if I keep myself alive until you are done consuming me.. You're killing me and staying there sobbing and waiting for time to fly! But I'm not as stupid as I seem.. If we both are bound together in one heart... I will do something that ends us.. Together!" Jimin shouted as he held the figurine to his head. "No wonder you protected me.. It was because I was your life source."

"Jimin! PLEASE DON'T!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin held the figurine out to Jungkook wanting him to stop once the demon tried to approach him. "Jimin.. Pumpkin.. You know that won't hurt me.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked back at the mirror behind him and made Jungkook grow afraid now. "Jimin... Please..."

"You know, Jungkook... If I smash this mirror right now.. I wonder how you will see me afterwards.." Jimin whispered as he stared at his reflection gazing at Jungkook through the reflection too.

"But Jimin...Even through a cracked mirror... I can still see your beautiful face. Don't think that I'll see you in any wrong way... I love you.. Please don't smash the mirror.. Jimin!" Jungkook begged as Jimin coughed again slowly losing his life.

"I-if... I do this.. It'll all be over for me.. Jungkook will stay the same.. But that pain will hurt me and kill me before he's done consuming my whole entire life. I can see him soon when I live another life...I will find him again and love him again." Jimin whispered adjusting the ring as he stared at the glass. Everything went silent around him as he couldn't hear Jungkook shout and beg the weak human not to do it.

Jimin got silent and suddenly swinged the sacred figurine down, across the mirror shattering a part of the mirror as Jungkook quickly shouted in pain and dropped, cuppping his chest and coughing out red blood now. Jimin only felt blood flow out of the center of his chest as he rose his small hand over the wound and cupped it. Jimin looked up coughing out black ink as he fell onto his knees and dropped onto the floor becoming lifeless before the demon.

Jungkook looked up seeing how Jimin ended his own life, the mark faded away now ending the life they shared. The demon quickly got up quickly and turned Jimin over to see he was dead now.... Jungkook shook his head in tears as he quickly looked up at the mirror and picked Jimin up. "D-don't leave me, Park Jimin!" Jungkook shouted as he quickly drew blood out from his hand as his red blood was now black ink since he was no longer becoming human. Jungkook opened the Night realm and quickly got in with Jimin in his arms.

Of course, there was only one way left to save Jimin before his soul passed on.. And the demon never thought he would do this but he had no choice. He had to plead to the angels and gods to save the human now, even if it meant bringing the demon severe consequences...