Chapter 19: Fit for a king

"Ugh.. He won't answer my calls.." Taehyung sighed as he was sitting in bed with Hoseok. His lover was laying down and covered his exposed chest with the blanket on the bed.

"Maybe he's sleeping.." Hoseok claimed turning over to Taehyung.

"Really?" Taehyung sighed. "Jimin wouldn't sleep at times.. He says he's too busy for that!"

"Then, what do you think happened?" Hoseok asked sitting up and placing his hand on Taehyung's white sleeveless tank top. He moved his hand up Taehyung's clothed chest and moved his hand up to his lover's face and caressed it gently while moving his face in closer to the man.

"I don't know if you want to hear me out or seduce me again~" Taehyung replied holding Hoseok's hand back. "But I just think Jimin is upset we left him alone... He became the third wheel again! And all we did was ignore him.. The day we wanted to spend time with our own good friend, we ended up on the bed!"

"I see." Hoseok let out a sigh looking at the phone in Taehyung's hand. "Leave him a text?" Hoseok added as he sat by Taehyung and layed his head on his shoulder.

Taehyung nodded. "I'll leave him a text... I feel bad about doing this to him. I never expected this to happen..." Taehyung added as he began to text Jimin

___________________________________________________Jimin______________

Hey Jimin,
Hoseok and I feel very
bad we couldn't even spend
time with you.. It's all our
fault and we should have
never got distracted...
If theres anything
we can do for you,
let us know! see you soon!
____________________________________

After the text, there was no reply... Taehyung kept staring at his phone as Hoseok grabbed it and set it aside. "Listen, He won't text back instantly.. He could be just watching drama's as always." Hoseok got on top of his boyfriend and placed the phone down on the bedside cabinet. "You focus more on Jimin instead of me... Is he taking my place in here?" Hoseok placed his hand on Taehyung's chest where his heart was.

"Jimin is like my brother.. My little brother I have to look over!" Taehyung assured. "No one is ever going to take your spot~ it's all for you.. With your name written all over here." Hoseok blushed and layed his head down on Taehyung smiling happily. "You have a bright smile~ I love to see you smile everyday. Even on those rainy days and the sun isn't out, you manage to light up my world with yours~"

"Oh stop it!~" Hoseok laughed and kept laying on Taehyung's chest. "You're so romantic~ everything you say to me comes out perfectly. Like you're singing lyrics to a song!"

"Mmhm~" Taehyung kissed Hoseok continuously and smiled. "Round two?"

Hoseok gasped sarcastically and and laughed after. "Be patient!"

"You don't love me, I see it now." Taehyung teased as Hoseok still managed to keep his place on top of Taehyung.

"I love you more than anything!~" Hoseok giggled and gave Taehyung a kiss on the lips again. "Round two....hmm, as long as you don't go rough on me...again."

Taehyung smirked and moved his hands up to cup Hoseok's face. "Let's find out~"
____________________________________

Jimin opened the door to the delivery man who brought in boxes of food. Jimin allowed Jungkook to order for him but Jimin never expected Jungkook to order a huge feast! Jimin was shocked when the delivery man brought in the huge boxes of food that had a whole cooked barbeque in it! The long box that had the cooked packaging of side dishes and bulgogi as the main dish was very warm and hot that the delivery guy insisted to place it into Jimin's place.

The man took off his shoes and placed the big box of barbeque cuisine down making Jimin feel nervous. "Is there a party? Family reunion?" The man asked.

"U-uh.. Small gathering." Jimin smiled as he took out the money to pay the man. Once the man was payed the sufficient price of wons for the big order, he was on his way putting his shoes back on and leaving Jimin to enjoy the food.

Jimin locked the door behind the delivery guy once he left and as he turned around, Jungkook was standing by the hallway. "Now you'll never starve~"

"Jungkook! This is too much!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook only stepped up to Jimin and cupped his face.

"There is never too much for you! Go on.. Eat as much as you want. Jungkook claimed walking to the box and helped Jimin open it.

Once Jungkook opened it, Jimin saw side dishes of hot rice, small octopus, seaweed strips, soy sauce, steamed vegetables like mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, carrots, spicy kimchi, and noodles too while the main dishes where big plastic containers of mouth watering bulgogi that was cooked with soy sauce until it had such a smoky and juicy look to it. Finally, the last container has spicy soup there too with it's own vegetables floating on top of the orange-red soup.

Jimin gazed at the food and looked back at Jungkook and teared up slightly. "N-no one has been this kind to me... T-thankyou so much!" Jimin wiped his tears as Jungkook let out a laugh.

"Don't cry Pumpkin! Just enjoy the food and don't stop eating until you are full! This is all for you." Jungkook walked up to Jimin and lead him to the food so he can start eating. Jimin loved this, he felt happy with Jungkook loving the kind demon's company so far!