Chapter 70: Goodbye (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

16 years ago

            Jimin layed in bed crying as the demon was sitting down next to Jimin watching the boy let out cries. The older boy that was picking on Hoseok and Jimin was pronounced dead from his fall.. Jimin knew the truth but others believed he tripped and fell off the structure.... Even Hoseok didn't know about it until Jimin whispered the real truth to him, telling him it was a demon named Jungkook who did it.

             Jungkook wasn't going to go out his way and stop Jimin from telling his friend, he knew that no one would believe them. So why would he waste his time on stopping Jimin?

            Jungkook gently caressed Jimin's shoulder after the boy specifically told the demon not to touch him or go around him.. Jimin called Jungkook a monster and a killer. "Pumpkin...?"

            "Leave me alone and don't call me Pumpkin!" Jimin cried as Jungkook rested on Jimin gently laying his head on Jimin's back as he caressed Jimin's shoulder. "Don't touch me!" Jimin cried.

             "Do you hate me now?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded his head. "You don't love me?" Jungkook questioned again as Jimin shook his head. "Aw.. Pumpkin.. I'm sorry for killing that boy. He pulled you by the hair and shoved you down the slide! I had to protect you.."

            "You killed him and ruined his life! What if he was going to be great someday?! We'll never know now because.. When humans die they never come back!" Jimin cried in tears throwing his head back onto the pillow.

          Jungkook stared at the scar on Jimin's neck and felt bad now.. He didn't want to ruin Jimin's life like this... "I have to leave him.. There's no way I'm going to take his youth away, this is too soon and so far I have caused him so much pain. I can't stay and watch him suffer... I have to leave him." Jungkook said in his mind. "Jimin... I'm really sorry for killing the other boy. I didn't want you to get hurt but I made all of those boy's go away for you!"

           "Do you really think I want that, Mister?" Jimin claimed as Jungkook stayed silent. "Sure someone was bothering me.. But why would you kill them for a small reason? They are children.. I don't like it when you get violent!" Jimin cried and threw himself onto Jungkook's arms as the demon held him close. "Please don't kill... Don't kill anyone because I can't handle it... I-I can't..."

             "Jimin... Am I a monster?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked up at Jungkook.

            "Mister, I'm sorry I called you a monster.." Jimin whispered. "I never meant to say that to you! You are not a monster.. I was just scared. I know I said I wouldn't be afraid of you but I cant think when I know that you killed someone.. I don't want you to be like this!" Jimin said in tears as the demon dried Jimin's eyes. "From now on, Mister... Please take care of me the right way and protect me."

             "Jimin... There's many things you don't know about me.. I'm a monster either way!" Jungkook said as Jimin sighed.

            "Not to me..." Jimin replied making the demon stay silent.. All these little words Park Jimin said made him feel accepted.

        "I-I think I should go, Pumpkin.." Jungkook confessed but Jimin's eyes just widened.

         "Are you coming back?" Jimin wondered wiping his tears with his small yellow sleeved sweater.

          "No.... I don't want you to be in pain from now on." Jungkook stood up as Jimin quickly ran up to Jungkook and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to sit on the bed.

           "Please, Mister! You can't leave me!!" Jimin cried. "I only had you for a while... I want you forever!" Jimin sobbed.

            "Pumpkin.. Stop crying.. I'll be through that mirror! Waiting for you to summon me again.." Jungkook said as Jimin jumped into Jungkook's arms again and cried loudly as Jungkook hugged the boy setting the young kid into bed... But Jimin wouldn't let go.

          "Jungkook... Before you go..." Jimin let go of Jungkook, got off the bed and hurried to his big box of toys. Jimin pulled out his red cherry car, a small book, and the same box of band-aids. Jimin ran up to a small bear bag and packed in a few things before running up to the demon and throwing it up the bed as he climbed back on. "You can take me!" Jimin stated. "I-I can make sandwiches.. Alot so we can bet together forever in the Night realm..." Jimin whispered. Of course he has seen the Night Realm before.. Jungkook took him there and Jimin told the demon he loved it in there and would do anything to get married in a place like that.

              "Jimin... No you need to stay here.. You're a human, not a demon like me.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked down.

             "I understand. Mister, I love you.." Jimin whispered as he wrapped his arms around the demon and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Please read me to sleep and please say you love me too before I sleep tonight." Jimin requested as Jungkook took out a small book from the bag Jimin packed up when he said he wanted to go. "Mister! Before you go.. Take this bag with you too!" Jimin suggested as Jungkook nodded.

             That night, Jungkook read to the boy and kissed his forehead as Jimin had his eyelids slolwy closing. "I love you, Park Jimin." Jungkook whispered into the boy's ear. "And I promise we'll be together soon... Not now." Jungkook claimed. He gave the scar a little kiss and noticed Jimin was fast asleep... Now, all Jungkook had to do is wipe his memories of the demon now...

       Jungkook teared up placing his hand over Jimin's forehead for a while until.. Jungkook smiled and took away his hand. He managed to wipe Jimin's memory now and had tears rolling down his face silently. Jungkook took the bear bag with the items Jimin wanted Jungkook to keep and started walking to the mirror, taking the last glance at the room before leaving forever.... "I'll make sure I keep you mine.." Jungkook whispered staring at Jimin through the mirror as Jimin was fast asleep.

             When the human woke up the next morning.. He felt like something was missing.. Something big and Jimin was just confused now... Suddenly, there was a voice in his head that whispered such a nice word to the boy making the small human smile...

   "I will always love you, my sweet little pumpkin.."