Chapter 31: The issue with others

Jimin opened the door to see his good friends were standing there with a bag of McDonald's for Jimin. "Hi guys! Come in!!" Jimin welcomed his friends as they stepped inside taking off their shoes.

            "You finally answer the door! Is it because we bring you food?" Hoseok asked jokingly as he laughed holding the bag out to Jimin. "Here... We made sure we ordered you alot!"

            "This is unhealthy..." Jimin commented but then laughed. "I guess I don't mind eating wild for once."

           Hoseok laughed along as Taehyung was silent... He wasn't feeling himself and felt dizzy. It was like his head was burning and his world was spinning. Taehyung placed his hand over his head and groaned feeling the pain.

           Jimin looked at Taehyung and walked up to him setting the bag of food down on the low table and walking up to Taehyung feeling worried about his close friend. "Taehyung? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as Hoseok too began to worry.

             "T-this place... M-my head hurts... It feels like somethings burning my face off!" Taehyung claimed as Jimin lead Taehyung to the couch and sat him back so he can relax.

               "Tae.. Are you okay? Do you need water, baby?" Hoseok asked his boyfriend as Taehyung nodded.

              "I-I'll get it!" Jimin claimed as he dashed to the small kitchen to get a cold water bottle from the fridge.

             While Jimin was getting the cold water, Taehyung grabbed Hoseok from the collar and pulled him close. "S-something's here... a-and it wants me to leave.." Taehyung whispered. "I-I have a bad feeling about this, Hope.." Taehyung said as Hoseok took this as Taehyung wanting to leave quickly. He has never seen Taehyung like this before! It worried him...

            "Baby.." Hoseok caressed Taehyung's hair back. "We'll leave okay?" Hoseok assured as Taehyung nodded. The pain Hoseok's boyfriend felt was unbearable! He couldn't take in much of this pain any longer...

        Jimin walked back to Taehyung quickly with a cold pack of ice and a cold water bottle. "Taehyung? Are you feeling any better?" Jimin worried.

              "Jimin... I think I'll take him home, he could be coming down with something. We'll call you soon!" Hoseok claimed as Taehyung got up pressing the cold pack to his forehead. What the man felt wasn't any sickness.. He felt a strong and powerful force here that he did not like at all... It was harming him.

          Jimin felt bad his friends had to leave so soon.. He sighed and nodded giving them each a hug before the couple left. Jimin then remembered Jungkook was still here so once he locked the door, he hurried to the room to join Jungkook.

          Meanwhile, Taehyung stepped out to the porch with Hoseok and it felt like Taehyung can breathe again! It was like something was killing him slowly in Jimin's house.. Such a strong yet scary force it made Taehyung have an ugly feeling of being burned alive and feeling blood flood from his eyes! Taehyung took deep breaths and exhaled feeling much better. His face was no longer tinted pink on his cheeks from the heat he felt.

            "Baby? Are you okay, Tae?" Hoseok worried holding Taehyung's hand.

           Taehyung nodded looking back at Jimin's apartment door. "I felt like I was being thrown into flames..." Taehyung claimed feeling relieved it was all over and hugged Hoseok. Taehyung felt like he experienced death and felt his flesh burn off his body and all the screaming he cried was only from inside his head.. He didn't understand why no one can heard him shout on the outside... It was like he was muted from others and could only talk to Hoseok for a short time. Taehyung was just glad he escaped with his life.
____________________________________

           Jimin got into the room happily to see Jungkook looking at the ground smiling as he sat on the bed. "Jungkook! They're gone.. You are free to roam!" Jimin claimed.

            Jungkook's creepy smile faded as he had his hand into a fist the whole time he was staring at the ground. He looked up at Jimin and stood up walking towards the  human. "That was pretty long don't you think so, Park Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin grew a bit confused.

             "They were oly here for a while, Jungkook... I promise!"

              "Hmm... Jimin That's not a good thing to do... You promised yourself to me and me only." Jungkook claimed as Jimin backed away slowly feeling a bit weirded out by the demon's sudden behavior. "They stared at you... Treated you to food and you allowed them? And you hugged them?"

             "I-I didn't let them touch me like that.. I hugged them in a friendly way! I didn't let them go near me or kiss me.. They aren't like that, Jungkook. Hoseok and Taehyung has eachother." Jimin replied as Jungkook already pressed Jimin onto the wall of the room. "J-Jungkook... I- please don't do this to me.. I was just being a kind friend and letting them in... I know you told me not to invite them in at all but I never brought them to you!"

             "They would have wanted to take you away from me.. Then I would have to wait...and..wait...and...wait.. for you to come back to me.." Jungkook said with a low and calmful voice that only made the situation a bit more scarier. Let alone, the room was dark and his red vibrant eyes were bolting right through Jimin making the human a little terrified of the demon. He has never seen him like this before. Atleast, that's what he knew.

            Jimin pressed his hands to the wall and turned his face away closing his eyes shut as Jungkook pressed his index finger onto Jimin's scar on his neck getting closer and closer to gently kiss him on the mark. The trouble that mark has caused him throughout his years was torture but he was glad to say Jimin was his everytime he'd look at it. Jungkook knew Jimin was his all along, he just didn't like sharing him with anyone or allowing others to stare right at him for whatever reason. The demon was what everyone called, very possessive and easily jealous.