Chapter 58: He's a killer

Just then, there was a picture of how bitten the man was left with broken bones. "We believe he must have gotten drunk, got in a fight and left the pub wounded and drunk.... Then the creature attacked him!" said some of the people in the news that were being interviewed by others!

       Jimin felt sick to his stomach and wanted to puke... But there was nothing in his stomach to hurl out. Jimin started to remember last night.. Last night Kyu-rin was trying to flirt with Jimin and touch him... But how did Jungkook know about this? Jimin never saw the demon next to him but remembered the haunting voice talking to him but never remembered what it said. Just then, Jungkook walked in with an apron over the white T-shirt and grey sweatpants.

         "Hi, Pumpkin!" Jungkook smiled and sat on the bed pulling the boy in his arms giving Jimin alot of kisses on his head. "I'm making you braised chicken with vegetables!" Jungkook claimed as Jimin stayed silent. "You don't like Dakjjim?" Jungkook asked as Jimin was thinking of how Jungkook slaughtered the man. Jimin looked away already getting on the demon's nerves. "Hey, Jimin? Jimin? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at Jungkook and decided to stand up and walk off but Jungkook held Jimin's hand and pulled him back onto the bed. "Are you okay?"

            Jimin accessed his phone to show Jungkook the news. "Here! This! I know it was you!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook held Jimin's phone seeing the video footage from nearby security cameras on a corner store that recorded how the man was limping and walking with his hand out like it was being pulled. "You ripped him to s-shreds... You bit off his skin!"

            "And?" Jungkook asked as he placed the phone down. "What about it?"

           "You...KILLED HIM!" Jimin then began to cry. "W-why did you do it?!"

            "He wanted to touch you.."

           "But he didn't! I got home safely!"

            "No you didn't... He followed you home... He broke in by four in the morning and brought in all these things to rape you with!" Jungkook grabbed Jimin by his face forcefully and looked at him. "So don't you dare say that I killed him because he was just around you!"

         "H-how did you know that? How did you know about him?"

           The demon quickly began to think of what to do and suddenly found out what to say. "He broke in this morning!"

             "But Jungkook, you didn't ha-"

             "Yes I had to! I don't want you to end up raped and hurt! Jimin, what's wrong with you?! Why do you think that man was harmless?!"

             "B-because... That man is married.. I don't know why he would do such a thing.." Jimin cried. "You killed someone.. You should have... S-scared him away!" Jimin cried as Jungkook stood up.

            "I have to go check on the food..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stayed silent again. Jungkook felt bad that Jimin finally found out about what he did to Kyu-rin. But it wasn't Jungkook's fault, he wanted to protect Jimin from getting abused and raped by a married man! Who knows that man was going to keep Jimin as his toy!

          Jimin felt sick and layed on the bed. The image of the man torn up kept flashing in on his mind. He couldn't handle the sight! Sure he can handle some blood but not the whole image of a man's body ripped apart like a wild pack of wolves feasted on him. Jimin now knew what Jungkook was capable of.. The poor human began to cry growing afraid and guilty to know that Jungkook just murdered someone! This was going to be a warning to Jimin so the human wouldn't dare to go out drinking again.. Jimin was traumatized now.

           Jungkook walked back in to check on the human and pick up the cold, untouched herb tea Jimin didn't drink "You killed him.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook sighed and turned to the boy.

          "So? We're done talking about this, Pumpkin."

            "H-how can you be like this?!" Jimin sat up and began to cry. "W-why would you do this?! How can you live perfectly knowing you murdered someone!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook pulled Jimin to a hug caressing the boy's head. "I-I thought you were... Harmless.." Jimin whispered as he hugged Jungkook crying.

              "Jimin... I'm a demon... A demon that is seen as a cruel creature.. A creature that kills. Why would you think I didn't kill anyone in my whole life? I've killed... Many..."

          Jimin didn't know what to do, he was in the arms of a killer but yet again, why didn't he see this coming? Of course Jungkook has sinned many times and slaughtered so much that it felt normal now.... But Jimin just saw a dead body on the news and he just didn't feel right. "W-will you kill me if I disobey you and go out to drink again?"

              Jungkook chuckled and held up Jimin's face. "No, I will never kill you, I love you!" Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek but the human felt a bit scared now... Everytime he closed his eyes, there was the image of the murdered, dead, bloody corpse that flashed in his mind making Jimin shutter in disgust and fear.