Chapter 63: Figurines~

Later on the following day, Jimin was on top of Jungkook, the human finished his college class for the day and came home to his lovely, handsome demon he loved so much. Jimin was wearing a big puffy jacket, black pants and white socks as Jungkook was wearing a grey jacket over the black T-shirt with a white skull, blue jeans and black socks. Jimin always gave Jungkook some of his clothes to wear everyday and thought the demon looked cute with a small and cute skull design on a black T-shirt.

Jimin was resting his hands on Jungkook's chest giggling. The human was just teaching Jungkook how to whistle but the demon wasn't doing it at all! "Ah, Jungkook you can't do it right!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook laughed.

"Okay then show me, I can't do this at all!" Jungkook held the humans hands and intertwined with it as Jimin whistled letting out one small and short sound.

"There, pucker your lips to do it!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook puckered his lips only to sit up and kiss Jimin.

"There, I did it~" Jungkook laughed as Jimin giggled lowering his head to kiss Jungkook again.

"No you didn't~ do it again right!" Jimin laughed as Jungkook pulled Jimin's head closer and kissed him turning over and keeping the human under him. "Mm-ahh~" Jimin moaned in the kiss as Jungkook smiled holding the human down and kissing him.

"I'd rather kiss you like this everyday~" Jungkook flirted as Jimin running his hands down to Jungkook's chest and pulled up the Demon's shirt slowly. "Again?" Jungkook laughed as Jimin only touched Jungkook's smooth abs.

"Jungkook~ I just want you to touch me.." Jimin said in a sweet voice making the demon laugh. "Will you take off all of your clothes this time?"

"Oh Jimin~ we had sex yesterday and you want more?" Jungkook laughed and kissed Jimin again. "Pumpkin~ you want so much~"

Jimin unzipped his big puffy jacket and pulled up his greay sweater under it since it was getting cold outside. "Just thinking of you going down on me is making me hard~ we don't have to go all the way.." Jimin giggled as he slid his hands down to his own pants to unbutton his jeans. Once Jimin pulled down his pants slightly, he rubbed his member over the underwear and stared up at the demon. "Ah~ Jungkook.. H-here please.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin moving his hand up Jimin's thighs and gently rubbed the human's errected member on top of Jimin's underwear.

"Just so you know~ I won't take off the shirt or jacket.." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear while touching Jimin's member and sliding his hand down under the underwear now playing with Jimin's tip. "Do you have a problem with that Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin smiled closing his eyes and shaking his head loving how Jungkook gave off the feeling being a sexy and possessive man.

"Mm~ Jungkook.." Jimin huffed placing his hand on Jungkook's making the demon begin to jerk Jimin's length off. "A-ah-ah!" Jimin arched his hips forward as Jungkook smiled enjoying how much he dominated over the human.

Jungkook leaned over and kissed Jimin's plump and warm lips as he licked along the bottom before he sucked onto Jimin's bottom pink lip. Jimin huffed and suddenly let out a moan as Jungkook caressed the base of Jimin's cock and massaged his balls. "Oh Jimin... You're getting wet~" Jungkook said in a low voice to tease the human. "Do you want to cum while I touch you like this?"

"A-ah... Y-yes.. Jungkook~" Jimin whispered as his voice trembled feeling his errected and hard cock spill pre-cum from the slit now.

Jungkook continued to move his hand up and down Jimin's cock hearing him moan and lay his head back biting his lips begging for more. "Jimin~ you love this so much.... I'm glad you enjoy yourself." Jungkook said in a low voice hearing the boy moan.

"Jungkook... Jungkook please fuck me... I want you deep inside of me-ah~ please I'm desperate..." Jimin whimpered as Jungkook kissed Jimin tongue kissing the boy and turned him over on his side while he pulled Jimin's clothes down slightly.

"I'll always give my human whatever he wants~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin took off his jacket when... There was a knock at his apartment door. Jimin sighed and Jungkook still continued to take Jimin's clothes off ignoring it.

"A-ah Jungkook! L-let me answer the door.." Jimin stated as he stood up pulling his underwear and pants up. Jimin walked to the living room and wrapped his jacket along his waist to cover his boner so the guest wouldn't see it.

When Jimin opened the door, he saw his two friends there with two brown bags. Hoseok smiled and stepped up to Jimin. "Hi Jimin! Here, we brought you these figurines to protect you from bad spirits." Hoseok claimed as Jimin looked down at the figurines.

"W-why?" Jimin asked as Hoseok just held it out to Jimin.

"Please accept them Jimin, Lately... I haven't been feeling well about this place and I think you might have a bad spirit here.." Taehyung claimed as Jimin looked back at his room and then at Taehyung.

"Thankyou..." Jimin accepted the sacred figurines and didn't want to sound rude to his friends for buying this for him.

"Stay safe Jimin and make sure you light a scented stick to make the figurines work.." Taehyung advised backing up so he wouldn't feel the same way he did before in this apartment. Taehyung was scared of going through the pain again and kept his distance from Jimin's apartment now.

Once Jimin's friends left, Jimin walked back to the bedroom where he placed the bag of figurines down. Jimin knew his friends wouldn't stay too long.. They feared the 'bad spirit' so Jimin was alone with Jungkook all the time, everyday. But it never bothered the human, he loved the demon and enjoyed every moment with him. There was no way he would use these sacred figurines... Even if it wouldn't do anything to Jungkook.