Chapter 62: The feeling around him

Hoseok was walking down the store aisle with Taehyung as they held hands looking for sacred figurines. Hoseok felt like there was a bad spirit at Jimin's house and wanted to get him sacred figurines that welcome good spirits and good luck, not bad spirits and misfortune.

           "Remind me why should we be here instead of the Movie Cinema?" Taehyung asked having one hand in his pocket while the other holding Hoseok's hand. The two were walking around the store looking at figurines. "I want to be with you holding hands and watching a movie! You know we students don't have days off like this often!" Taehyung claimed as Hoseok smiled.

           "I know you want to be anywhere but here, but we need to help Jimin and get something for him.. Lately he's been acting very different.."

          "Different like what?" Taehyung asked giving a kiss to Hoseok making the older gasp.

         "Taehyung, Not now!~ you always seem to do these things at the wrong time and wrong place!" Hoseok giggled as Taehyung kept kissing his lover playfully. "Mm- stop you'll get us kicked out!"

           "So?" Taehyung chuckled and continued to kiss Hoseok. "You owe me for making us miss out on our movie date~ the least you can do is kiss me back."

          Hoseok giggled. "Okay after that will you let me go?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung nodded. Hoseok kissed Taehyung on the lip feeling his lover slowly let go of his hips. "You tease~"

              "That didn't seem hard, right?" Taehyung smiled and pressed his forehead onto his sunshine's head. "You may continue now.. Tell me why Jimin seems so different?"

            "He seems more dead now.." Hoseok moved away from Taehyung's head. "He doesn't realize it since he's always smiling. I know he looks happy but the atmosphere around him seems like its dying out." Hoseok said as he let go of Taehyung's hand for a second. "Which figurines look good to you? The dragon or the angel?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung shrugged.

           "I can't really tell which one is for good fortune, my mother never really had to have something like that.... Are you sure Jimin is dealing with a bad spirit? What if it's something worst?"

            "Spirit or demon.. I don't know what figurine will help him! You know there's a bad spirit in there... You felt it!" Hoseok claimed putting the basket down. "There could be a demon out there... Whether it wants to consume his life or just kill him... Either way, it's not good."

             "Consume?" Taehyung grew confused on the idea as Hoseok sighed.

              "I remember stories my mother would tell me... Almost like folktales that were passed down. Stories about demons that only plan on marking a human, sharing a life and soon...taking the human's life away!"

              "Hope... Calm down, that sounds ridiculous. How can a demon protect a human?" Taehyung asked looking at sacred golden figures on display and some for sale. "Is Jimin being protected by a demon only to get his life consumed by the creature?"

              "Yes... Think about the wild animal attack on that buisness man! I remember seeing him at the pub... Maybe he did try to get to Jimin. Then he ended up in pieces! Tae, those markings on his body can not be from any other creature! Those teeth bites were really sharp, you can even see it through the television. Details.. It was all there."

             "You don't think that demon is... Jealous... Right?" Taehyung wondered as Hoseok began to think on that more.

              "Then... If thats true, why did it attack you that other day?" Hoseok questioned folding his arms.

               "Maybe because I seem close to Jimin.. I allowed him to sleep on my shoulder but he quickly got up in a worry like he was getting scolded." Taehyung thought. "I don't think it likes me because of that."

             "Hmm..." Hoseok looked over at the figurines he held. "Do you thi-"

              Taehyung then held Hoseok in a back hug and rested his head over his lover's shoulder. "Don't work yourself too much over this... If that demon isn't harming Jimin, what's so bad about this?"

           "That demon.. May seem so happy and kind right now, but it is slowly killing Jimin. I don't know what to do but just try to help!" Hoseok claimed as he held out a dragon figurine which is told to protect and shield. "Park Jimin was my best friend for a long time.. There's no way I'll sit here and not try to buy him figurines to make a demon or a bad spirit go away..."

           Taehyung nodded holding Hoseok close. Even Taehyung felt the danger in Jimin's life slowly approaching.. He felt like something was coming for his life now and Taehyung was afraid of it. He believed what Hoseok said and the two decided it was best to pay Jimin a visit in order to drop off the figurines.

            "Stop hugging me in public~ no one wants to see you make out with me infront of sacred objects." Hoseok laughed.

            "I don't care~ I know I have to respect but guess what? I know what I want... And what I want is you~" Taehyung whispered into his lover's ear and continued to kiss him.

             "Y-you're lucky we're near a corner and and there's items covering the view from the old man at the front desk or else we would get in trouble~ you know we can't be making out sexually here!" Hoseok whispered for Taehyung to hear as the younger only wanted to tease Hoseok.

            Taehyung smirked and held Hoseok tightly before shouting loudly, "YOU WANT TO SUCK MY WHAT?! OKAY HOSEO-"

             Hoseok pushed Taehyung onto the ground playfully as his lover began to laugh on the ground. "You brat! That old man might kick us out!" Hoseok couldn't stop covering his mouth to laugh seeing Taehyung lay on the ground like a small child.

            "Ah, I love you too, baby!" Taehyung giggled as Hoseok face palmed but couldn't stop blushing at those sweet words his lover called him by.