Chapter 59: Keeping quiet

"Jungkook... It's in my head... I can't get it out.." Jimin cried as Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips.

          "You'll be alright. You just got to learn to keep quiet about it... You can keep a little secret right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded. For his demon, he will try his best to keep quiet but the image still stayed in his mind. Sure the perverted man had it coming but Jimin never thought Jungkook would kill him for it.. Jimin understood Jungkook was protecting him and didn't want no one else to touch Jimin but, Jimin still felt bad about knowing of the crime and not doing anything about it. Keeping slient was for the best... Yet, it was still the hardest.

          "I-I'll try to stay silent about it, Jungkook... F-for you..." Jimin whispered still feeling the slight fear.

           "Good... I don't want to find out that you'll try to talk about this with anyone... So someone's life was cut short because of me? It was his fault for breaking in with those items and coming to rape you. Once he layed a finger on you, I had to protect you. I warned him and tried my best to keep him away from you! But of course... He wanted to stay in his place and continue even if I gave him time to run." Jungkook looked at Jimin. "I was fair to him yet he thought it all as a game..."

             "I-I see..." Jimin whispered.

             "Ugh don't tell me you pity a man like that!"

             "I-I don't... I'm not very comfortable thinking of his death.. T-the sight was too mu-"

           "Too much?! More like too little.. I knew I should have ripped his eyes out. Just ripping his heart out wasn't enough and breaking all of his bones was just weak. I should have smashed his skull and tore out his brain for thinking of such things to do to you... Disgusting for a married man.. He should love his wife, not cheat on her."

              "J-Jungkook... Please don't say such things. I know you were protecting me... But just stabbing him once would have been enough. He won't be able to feel those other wounds you caused him after he died..."

               "Ugly... I wanted him to be left ugly." Jungkook hissed. "This man.. No one suspected that he had an ugly mind.. Ugly thoughts within him and everyone took him as a sweet man.. No, I only left him the way he should be left. Ugly and unrecognizable. I may be a monster.. But I know who are the real ones disguised as humans. That perverted pedophile... Wanted to rape and take what's mine..." Jungkook grew angry thinking of the man and sat down on the bed as Jimin was behind him..

              "Jungkook...?" Jimin asked as more tears formed from his eyes. "H-he's dead now and will never come back again..." Jimin whispered. "I-I'm okay!"

              "Ah, Jimin.. Just before you sounded like you felt bad for him! Just because I went a little too overboard on this!" Jungkook argued as Jimin heard how angry the demon became. "You never told me thank you for saving you from waking up under that crazy old man! Do you want to get touched by him?! Do you want to feel it?! Huh?! You felt pity for the man instead of feeling glad... Do you want me to show you a different side of me?! I'll show it to you Jimin and I will!" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand forcefully as Jimin's eyes widened and he began to cry uncontrollably.

             "N-no! J-Jungkook please stop!" Jimin cried snatching his hand back and covering his face. "I-I just can't help to feel sick everytime I think about it.. Jungkook.. I'm sorry!" Jimin cried as he then clung onto Jungkook, hoping that the demon didn't actually mean it. "D-don't do this to me please!"

             Jungkook looked back to see Jimin crying so much. He yelled at the boy only to guide him and make him think smart about what happened. Sure, the way Jungkook killed Kyu-rin was very exaggerating, but it was all he knew to keep his Jimin safe. The human only felt bad because that's how he was, very innocent so it took Jimin a while to get used to this now. "I... Didn't mean to yell." Jungkook claimed as he pulled his human into his arms. "Will you still love me now that I kill like a monster and have a thirst for murder?" Jungkook asked expecting the human to still keep silent.

            Jimin dried his tears and nodded covering his face again, the human had to accept that this was the demon's real feelings.. His real behavior when it came to others coming after Jimin from now on. "I still love you..." Jimin managed to whisper as the demon reached to the bedside cabinet to get the ring and looked at how Jimin rested over his lap and in his arms. "I understand if my life is in danger, you have to protect me no matter what." Jimin wiped his tears and looked up at Jungkook with his eyes getting puffy and his nose was red from crying.  "Don't s-scare me like that again..." Jimin weeped.

           Jungkook grabbed the ring and held up Jimin's left hand and placed in the ring finger onto the human. "All I want is to protect you..." Jungkook looked at Jimin and kissed him again showing how much he appreciated and cared for the human. "Jimin, I promised to protect you and that is what I'm doing... I'm sorry if you don't like it this way but that's just how I am.. Not normal. But, I know you don't have a problem with that... Right?"

        Jimin gazed at the silver ring with nice diamonds on it knowing he would never fear the demon. The young mortal knew Jungkook wasn't ever normal but he thought the demon was very special. Jimin glanced back at Jungkook to nod pressing his head back onto Jungkook's shoulder. "Right."