Chapter 52: The perverted man

Jimin had his fourth drink of alcohol now as Hoseok began to laugh slowly becoming drunk as he pulled Taehyung by the collar only to let out giggles. Hoseok wasn't the type to actually take in the alcohol maturely but Taehyung loved seeing his lover like this. It made him laugh.

          Taehyung and Jimin was able to handle the alcohol and was capable of going home on their own without any help. Their behavior would be the same.... At times..

            While Hoseok and Taehyung began to make out. Jimin was drinking and finished his fifth glass already. He wanted another drink but his two friends were busy so he sat on the bar stool waiting for atleast Taehyung to be done... Suddenly, the man that was staring at Jimin the whole time finally walked up to the boy and sat next to him grabbing the bottle of Soju that was almost finished and poured the clear alcohol for Jimin in his glass. The boy looked up to see the man smile to Jimin. The man's face was clear and properly shaved on his soft and pale face. Just by looking at him, Jimin can tell this man had plastic surgery, no wonder he looked very handsome. But to Jimin? The man didn't look handsome. Jimin only found Jungkook handsome and no one else.

          "T-thankyou..." Jimin smiled at the stranger as the man took off his glasses and tucked it into his coat pocket.

            "It's nothing really, I saw how your friends were...busy.." The man claimed. His voice was deep but soft and Jimin suddenly began to feel uncomfortable. There was something about this man that was off.... There was many girls waiting on their friends to pour their drink but this man came to Jimin and poured his glass. The man smiled and pulled his chair a bit closer making Jimin sit back on his seat to move far. "My name is Jun Kyu-rin."

          "Oh... Hello.." Jimin answered looking down and refusing to drink out of his glass. Jimin tried his best not to continue the conversation since he wasn't interested. Jimin faced his friends hoping to get their attention but Hoseok and Taehyung were holding hands and giving kisses back and forth.

            "Fuck..." Jimin said under his breath as he felt the man stare. Jimin wanted to go home to Jungkook already, surely there was times when he wanted to be out with friends but when things are like this.. He just wanted to cling onto his demon.

         "You smell nice.." Kyu-rin claimed as Jimin's eyes widened as he looked down.

           "T-this man won't leave me alone.." Jimin said in his mind. "P-please hurry up alarm.." Jimin rolled his red hair back and looked away ignoring the man.

          "How old are you? Are you....Twenty-five?" Kyu-rin asked but Jimin stayed silent. "Won't you drink? Hmm.. I have a better bottle in my car. It's much more better than Soju... Do you like to drink?" The man asked again as Jimin went on his phone hearing the wealthy man let out a sigh of fustration. "You... You are maybe confused on how old I am... No wonder you don't know how to address me. I am thirty four.. But I don't mind roleplaying any age for you, darling..." The weird man claimed as he moved his hand up to Jimin's face and turned Jimin to look at the man forcefully. "What's your name?" The man asked as Jimin quickly slapped the man's hand away.

             Just then, the alarm clock sounded and Jimin quickly turned it off as he stood up. "Goodbye.." Jimin replied. It didn't hit him until he stood up and suddenly his face turned red and he began to let out cute giggles that only lured in the man's attention. Jimin patted Taehyung's back and started to leave hearing Hoseok say. "RED HEAD IS LEAVING, HEY RED HEAD!! I AM YOUR HOPE!!! J-HOPE!!!" Hoseok shouted standing up as Taehyung began to laugh not realizing Jimin was leaving. Jimin walked out of the club having a headache when suddenly he heard the door open and close, Kyu-rin was following behind the drunk boy...

         Meanwhile Jungkook's head began to hurt suddenly. "F-fuck.. What the fuck is that?" Jungkook hissed as he sat up and concentrated on Jimin fully hearing the boy's conversation.

             "You're drunk... Please.. Let me take you home. Where do you live?" the man asked as he tried to hold Jimin's hand.

             "A-ah! Don't touch my hand! G-germs!" Jimin shouted as the man backed up a bit to see Jimin began to laugh. "Don't follow me! I-I mean it!"

             "I can't take you serious~" Kyu-rin replied walking up to Jimin and standing in the boy's way. "Do you... Have a girlfriend? Boyfriend? Married?"

            Jimin held up his left hand. "I am married you see!" However.. The ring wasn't there but Jimin didn't realize! He was so use to seeing the beautiful ring rest on his ring finger.. Jimin didn't think he would take it off.

         "Hmmm... I take that you are available..." Kyu-rin then placed his hands on Jimin's hips. "Let me rent us a hotel room.. I can show you something.. We can drink all night, stay up together... And if you like that we can do this often~" The man claimed as Jimin began to laugh and shove the man off.

             "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin began to shout walking down the street nearly falling as the man smiled staring at Jimin and began to follow him slowly as he lit up a cigarette while pursuiting after the young, red haired, man. Kyu-rin was planning to follow the boy home... He thought Jimin was the type that lived alone so he allowed Jimin to wonder around until he got home or passed out on the street so he can take over him. Only then, Jimin heard the voice in his head again..

"Come home, Pumpkin... Outside isn't safe. I want you home now.."

          Jimin smiled and recognized the sweet voice and blushed. "Jungkook... Jungkook.. JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted giggling. "My Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as he followed the voice, heading home to his demon unaware of the creepy man that was following after him.