Chapter 16: The Demon

Jimin hissed at his hard member. He never expected a man would be in his wet dreams like that... And get him sexually aroused! Jimin pulled his pants down and began to touch himself. Jimin wasn't so innocent when it came to 'fixing his problems' he knew what it meant and couldn't risk leaving it alone.

            Jimin cupped his hard length and began to moan loudly when he touched himself and teased his slit. His own slit was a sensitive place on his tip and the young man knew about it. This wouldn't be the first time. Jimin closed his eyes and began to thing of his dream as he jerked off under his underwear.

            Jimin hummed his moans gently still keeping his eyes closed. "Ah-Ah..." Jimin moaned as he let out a sharp breath. Jimin wanted to moan man's name but he had no clue on who it was... Jimin turned his head to the side as he jolted his hips feeling more sticky pre-cum leak onto his skin under the his clothed underwear. "H-haa... Ah... Ah~" Jimin kept jerking himself off and closing his eyes shut imagining the man was still thrusting into him. He grew so obsessed with the man from one dream! He grew desperate to know the mysterious red eyed man.

            Soon after Jimin came, Jimin was in the bath he just finished pleasuring himself on his bed. He made a mess of himself after the young man came under his clothing. Now he was sitting and thinking of his cut and regretting it. "All healed..." Jimin said to himself as he raised up his arm. "Why did this happen..?" Jimin whispered. "Who healed me? I-is it a good spirit? A spirit that came to stop me?" Jimin wondered as he moved his finger along the wound. "I shouldn't be this way... This is my second chance at life.. If I lived, it meant I had alot of things coming my way.. Many people will miss me.. My friends and of course my mother." Jimin looked at the wound. It left a scar and Jimin felt horrible that he decided to do such a thing to himself. He was just sick of seeing others fall in love.. Maybe in his dreams, it revealed his sexuality. Jimin realized that now, he was attracted to the same gender; male. But, Girls? Not so much. That's why he hasn't felt a thing for them.

            "His voice... It felt so real.. His touches and red vibrant blood eyes staring deep into me.. It called to me. I..wanted him too." Jimin began to blush. "He told me he loved me!" Jimin covered his mouth giggling. "B-but he's only in my dreams..." Jimin's smiled then just faded. "I think, this man.. I've seen him before. Pale skin... Beautiful, big, red eyes.. I just don't know where I saw him or when I knew the man... He just seems very familiar to me..." Jimin claimed and looked around in the bathroom as he sat up feeling like his life just got more better. Hurting himself because of the issue wasn't going to make it any better.. There was no purpose in self harm. He only became his own monster by letting himself become the enemy. Never did he think he'll harm himself like that.

           After his bath.. He walked back into his room setting out his clothes on the bed. Just as he placed on his dark blue underwear and his white, long sleeved shirt he heard a soft knock on the glass... Similar to what he heard up in the attic that day he found the mirror.. Jimin turned around and looked at his reflection. He speculated something was staring back at him.. But he just couldn't tell.

         "Show yourself.... Tell me Your name... Tell me why did you save me.. Why did you do this when I wanted to end my life.. Something I chose to do." Jimin continued but it was silent now. "I've heard.. If you lived after the first attempt.. It means the life is valuable... The life is precious." Jimin looked down. "I want you to tell me why did you save me.. I don't care what you are! Tell me.. Talk to me. I want to see you! I don't care if you're the most ugliest creature in the world.. My Mother always told me, if someone does good... They shall be thanked and rewarded." Jimin sat on the end of the bed facing the mirror. "There's only one thing that I took home from mother's house and it's the mirror. Maybe you're there waiting for me." Jimin held out his hand. "Come out now.. Show me who you are.." Jimin raised his voice as he kept staring at the mirror to only see something moving out.. it was a hand! Ink dropped onto the floor as Jimin tried not to move back in fear. He wanted to thank the spirit? Jimin watched how a demon crawled out of the mirror and walked forward to Jimin as black ink went all over the mirror and under it as if it was bleeding. This wasn't any good or bad spirit... It was a demon! Demons were considered evil and sinning animals.. But this one? It saved his life!

          Jimin looked up at the Demon's face to see the man from his dream! He walked up to Jimin and held Jimin's hand to greet him. The demon's eyes were a beautiful red like a velvet curtains on a stage, black silk hair like the heavy dark ink and pale skin like snow. Jimin stared at the demon for a while taken back by his handsome appearance.

           "My name is Jungkook. I'm the one who saved you.. Park Jimin." The demon named Jungkook claimed as Jimin was still looking up at his handsome features.

            "You saved me.." Jimin looked down at his surprisingly warm and bigger hand than Jimin's but fitted perfectly together like a match! "...Thankyou..."