Chapter 61: Normal in your eyes

"J-JUNGKOOK N-NO DON'T TOUCH ME! Y-YOU'RE A MONSTER!! A-A KILLER..."

     A young voice cried and echoed in Jungkook's mind as he got up quickly from the bed after thinking for a long time. He woke up to see Jimin wasn't in bed that night. Lately, Jimin has been trying to eat but he just couldn't. The boy was just thinking of the picture of the broken and ruined man that was torn into pieces by the demon.. Jimin stared at the braised chicken and vegetables Jungkook made for Jimin but the boy couldn't eat.

            Jungkook covered his face and sighed looking back at the time he killed the boy who pulled Jimin's hair and shoved him down the slide. That day Jimin was just like this... Jungkook was able to manipulate others minds and make them believe the boy killed himself by falling off the play structure... But Jimin knew the truth. Jimin saw how Jungkook charged towards the boy and pushed him off where the monkey bars were. He hit is head on the way down onto the big pile of cold and hard snow...

       The human cried that night knowing that Jungkook killed a young little boy who had his whole life ahead of him. Jimin never felt so bad but Jungkook was there to hug him close.... However, Jimin didn't like it this way and cried. He shouted in tears calling Jungkook a monster... But of course he never meant it.

            Jungkook looked back at the moment as it replayed in his mind. "Monster... Once a monster.. Always a monster... I killed so many and Jimin loved me either way." Jungkook got up and walked out of the bedroom to see Jimin poking the food and staying silent. He couldn't bring himself to eat atleast a bit.

       "Oh god..." Jimin whispered in tears.

          "Jimin?" Jungkook walked to the boy and smiled. "You don't have to eat if you don't want to.. I won't force you."

           "I-I want to... But I can't even open my mouth and eat it.... Blood.. Everywhere and white bones sticking out of the body. Not a good sight."

             "Pumpkin... I'm sorry you had to see that, I never expected you to actually come across it.."

             "So I wouldn't know? Y-you planned not to tell me.. Right?" Jimin asked as he stared at the cold food. "I know you would never tell me you killed someone.. Just hearing how much I would call you a harmless Demon... Better than any other cruel creature because I thought you wouldn't harm another being..."

              "You know I had a life before... A life of sin so of course I would be a demon that was imprisoned..."

                "In my little mind.. I never expected you to do this..." Jimin whispered. "Did you.... Eat him alive?"

               "I ripped him to pieces... I am able to eat him alive but I chose not to.... He was a disgusting excuse for a person." Jungkook claimed as Jimin was using his chopsticks to eat but he only managed to move it close to his mouth before placing it down again. "You don't have to force yourself if you aren't hungry.."

            "I am hungry... That's why I need to eat this..."

             "But it's cold..."

            Jimin slammed the chopsticks down on the low table. "Maybe.... If you would have just found a bit more easier way to kill a man, I wouldn't be starving myself!" Jimin shouted not staring at the demon.

           Jungkook grew angry and quickly slapped the cold bowl of Dakjjim off the low table as the human flinched once the glass hit the wall making a mess now. "I THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD ATLEAST APPRECIATE ME FOR SAVING YOU FROM THAT PERVERT! IF YOU WANTED TO EXPERIENCE GETTING RAPED BY AN OLD RICH MAN BE MY FUCKING GUEST!" Jungkook shouted as he stormed out of the room leaving Jimin to stare at the broken glass and the mess of food all over the wall. There was nothing but silence that fell across the room as Jimin sighed looking at his promise ring. He adjusted the ring and rested his head on the low table laying there to ponder.

             "Jungkook... Just wanted to protect me.." Jimin whispered to himself. "I just don't like seeing the way he murdered him... Yes he deserved it but just seeing it made me sick." Jimin said as he looked up at the bedroom to see, Jungkook wasn't going to come back and say sorry. He was always the one who came in to say sorry.... Now Jimin knew he was the one who was wrong and needed to apologize to the Demon for making him feel bad for saving the human's life.

             Jimin got himself together and walked to the bedroom seeing the demon was turned over on his side hugging the pillow Jimin sleeps on everytime. Jimin saw how Jungkook was very upset at the human and refused to make things up. Jungkook felt like he was the one who was right.

              "Jungkook..." Jimin closed the bedroom door as Jungkook stayed quiet. "Jungkook... I'm sorry...again." Jimin apologized as Jungkook looked back to see Jimin standing there feeling bad. Jimin still wore the ring and never thought of taking it off at all. "Jungkook... I'm really sorry... I know you were protecting me... I just felt disgusted because of.. You know. But that doesn't mean that I hate you for killing the man.. And that doesn't mean I pittied him.. I just felt disgusted. That's all." Jimin then looked at his ring. "There will never be a time where I want to take this off... Even if you end up killing me... I will still wear this until the day I get married to you... In the Night Realm, where it's calm and quiet where we can share vows and smile at eachother with no disturbance from others. Just us two.." Jimin claimed as he crawled onto the bed where the Demon was staring at him the whole time.

           The human hugged his demon close and kissed him repeatedly on his lips. "Jimin~" Jungkook whispered and tucked a piece of Jimin's red hair behind the boy's ear. "I'm not a monster... I'm normal just like you... Right?" Jungkook asked. The demon wanted to be told he was normal... Normal like humans. That's what he always wanted. Another shot at life.

               "You may not be normal to others... But in my eyes, you are Normal... Like a human. Or even much more special than that." Jimin whispered and kissed Jungkook making the demon feel better now. Jungkook decided it was best not to recall the time when he did kill a boy back at the play structure and was called a monster by Jimin. But then he knew, Jimin was only afraid... and everyone fears atleast something they love in life.