TEN

chapter ten!

❞ You can't do big things if you're distracted by small things

You can't do big things if you're distracted by small things.

A MAN CAME FROM THE WOODS. When he layed his eyes on them he looked scared. "What the hell?" He looked at Rebekah, "An original" He stated, before speeding away.

Litarlly speeding away, supernatural speed.

"Uhm, still need to get used to that." Aurora said, shocked.

"Let me understand this. Against all logic, you Hayley and Aurora went to the bayou, where you ran into a man you think may be could be Marcel's informant. And then you lost him." Klaus speed walked.

"Yes, and now that we've estabilished that i am a failure of a sister and a friend and an original, you should probably know he's on his way to Marcel right know to rat me out..." Rebekah trailed of on the phone.
"Skinny guy in a hurry, looks like he saw a ghost?"

"I'll handle it. I'll need a distraction." Klaus smirked.

Rebekah bit on her lip, "We're on our way."

The original looked at Rory, "Come on, we need to distract Marcel."

Aurora stood up. She was sitting against the tree thinking about her parents. She would almost turn twenty, but she still didn't know what happened to them.

She sighed and stood up, fixing her skirt. "Yeah, let's go."

The blonde and the strawberry blonde arrived at the bar.

"Ah, isn't this like old times?" Rebekah peared down at Klaus, "Just how drunk are you two?

"Skating on the razor's edge." Klaus joked. He stood up hitting the bar, not too hard and excused himself. "I'm gonna use the loo."

He walked past Rory and gave her an lop - sided smile. "Back in a tick." He whispered.

Aurora gave a soft smile.

"I haven't seen him this lushy since the twenties."

The dark skinned man took a sip, "So you came to take him home?"

"Why else would we came here?"

"Uhm, to distract Marcel?" Aurora thought.