The truth behind me on Youtube

Please ignore how this first chapter is. This was my first story but it gets better!

// thinking
,," talking

Anti's Pov.

I'm just a glitch...

Nothing less but still...

Nothing more...

I am just a personality of him and since some time now I have changed...

I am stronger since then...

Since the last video of me.

I really dont like the way I am displayed in that video...

Its me, but I am just so fucking angry about the whole situation that he put me in.

I was there, just for views and it worked!

I am a tool for him and his stupid videos!

I am just that crazy thing!

No one gets to actually see me and I mean the real me!

I get portrayed as a stupid PSYCHO!

Weak, crazy and stupid!

That's not me and Jack knows that!

I just cant do this anymore!

It forces me to think about me and who I really am and I fucking hate it!

I have enough to think about as it is!

Every fuckin problem gets pushed to me, so he can get on with his work!

I know that I am hard to work with but that doesnt mean he should forget me!

He doesn't keep his promise!

I FUCKING BELIVED HIM AND HE...

Jack's Pov.

,,AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!"

I turned of the camera and send the video to Robin so he could edit it. I leaned back into my chair and relaxed a bit.

//I couldnt relax for a while now...//

I took a deep breath in and tried to calm down till I felt something... something very wrong...

I thought about it for a while but I didnt seem to remember what I could have forget...

I pushed the thought away and stood up to make some coffee. I walked into the kitchen, humming a tune that stuck in my head for a while...

As I waited for the delicious coffee to be ready, the feeling came back. I didnt felt like that for a while now. My breathing became faster and it was almost to hard to breathe. I sat down on the floor leaning against the kitchencabinet.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks and I remembered that I was all alone in the house... Everything started spinning and I closed my eyes, trying to block out everything that could make it worse.

I brought up my knees to my chest and held my head in my hands.

//You are not alone, you are ok, everything is going to be ok!//

It never stopped, it didn't get better, it felt like my heart shattered into tiny pieces. My head hurt like hell and I felt the floor beneath me, as the only stable thing around me, I clinged to it, trying to have something stable around me.

,,YOU FORGOT ME JACK! YOU PROMISED ME! I AM FALLING APART AND IF I GO, YOU WILL GO WITH ME!"