Y/N

As I kept on walking, I heard crying behind me. I didn't really care and walked on, until something hugged my left leg. I looked down and saw the little child hanging on to my leg. I tried to shake it of, but it didnt let go.

,,What do you want"

The child cried more and more and their squeking got louder and louder. They did not even answer my question...

//What now..//

I sigh, took the little one by their shirt and brought them up to eye level. They wiped their tears with their sleeves away, as I raised one eyebrow and turned my head to the left. It smiled at me with their big e/c eyes. I let go and it fell to the ground.

,,Hmpf.."

I walked on with my hands back in the pockets of my jacket and sat on the ground where I sat before. My head leaning on the wall behind my back, sitting cross legged. I looked out of the alleyway again and watched the little Fireflys flying under a streetlight.

Little footsteps were coming near me, but stopped after a bit. I looked to my left side and saw the little one, sitting against the same wall, a bit away from me. They shaked everytime, they got hit by a big waterdrop, from the sign on them. I looked away and snapped my fingers. Now the only thing you could hear was a little clong from the waterdrops, hitting the lid of one of the trashcans.

I heard little pitter patters and looked to the little one. They sat next to me, so the lid was above me as well. I didn't know what to do, so I just gave them a little pat on the head. I didn't know why this child wasn't scared of me and ran away. They just sat there, next to a demon, sharing the lid of a trashcan.

They started to cry again and flopped onto my lap hugging me. I was never ever so confused in my "life". I just looked at the head of the child, stiff as a piece of wood.

//What do I do? What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?! I don't know how to take care of a child! I don't even want to! That's not my job!//

I got ripped out of my thinking as the child started to cry more.

Not that I cared...

//They're going to get my jacket totally soaked! Well I guess... it got soaking wet trough the rain anyway... NO, NO EXCUSES YOU'RE A DEMON!//

I took the child and pushed them a little, so it fell of my lap. I turned away and the crying got even louder so I looked at the child again.

//Oh no...... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUCK//

,,Please don't cry"

I got on my knees and turned around, so I was sitting infront of the little one, my back facing the streets. They looked at me and...