We got your back

Antis pov

We all got along very well for the past few weeks. Every night we had a movie/ boardgame night. All in all I'm pretty happy that I didn't lose anyone of them.

And I'm glad that I don't have to worry about Dark anymore. He's gone and that's how it's suppossed to be.

We haven't seen Jackie for a day so I left Y/N with Chase, Rob and Jamie while I went out to find that lovely idiot.

I teleported around for a while and eventually found him on a roof, being cooked/burned by the sun over us.

,,Hey there idiot."

He groaned and looked at me, not moving at all.

I kneeled down infront of him and sighed.

,,Let's get you home burned chicken nugget."

He groaned again while I just chuckled and carefully picked him up.  He whined and flinched, clenching his teeth. He was probably really sunburnt.

,,It's going to hurt less if you'd stop struggleing."

He did so and I teleported home, landing in the livingroom.

Jack stood up and ran over to us.

,,Oh my god! What happened?!"

,,Found him on a roof. SCHNEEP!"

The one and only german doc ran downstairs and took the burntidiot from me with help from the others that ran down as well.

While Schneep argued about giving them space I checked to see if we had any letters. There were a few letters for Jack Nd Schneep but one looked weird. It was for Chase.

,,Hey nerdface- uhm... there's a letter for you."

I turned around to see him stopping on the stairs and turning around.

,,For me?"

I nodded and he walked over. He took it and stared at it.

,,Sit down before you open it."

Chase sighed and sat down, opening it with shaking hands. After a while of him staring at it I just couldn't wait anymore.

,,What does it say!?"

He turned to me and said in pure shock.

,,They accepted my request for a trial- I-... I could get m-my kids-"

I stared at him with a smile.

,,THAT'S AMAZING OH MY DEVIL- Wait- Why are you not happy?"

,,What if I lose?"

,,No! We're not thinking about that! We're going out right now and get you an attorney!"

,,W-What I-I don't have any money!"

Before I could say anything I got interrupted by Jack.

,,I do."

Chase and I turned to him in shock.

,,Wh-What no! I-I can't- I-..."

,,Take it. I'm not letting you say no. We're going to look for one now. You're getting your kids back!"

With that he sat down next to Chase on the couch which I did too. He sat between us as we planned on how to get them back.

//He's getting them back. No matter what I have to do for him. He's getting his kids back.//

,,You're not alone in this Chase. You're not alone."

,,We got your back."