Wait!

Antis pov

Chase started crying as well which made Y/N jump out of my lap and into Chases arms. I sighed and turned around just... to see that idiot in a suit walking away.

,,Anti I-"

Jackie walked up to me but as soon as I turned around he stopped and smirked, giving me a little push.

I rolled my eyes and ran after that lovely idiot.

,,Dark! Hold on!"

He kept walking and ignored me. Maybe he just didn't hear me. It seemed like his mind was completely gone from this world.

I placed a hand on his shoulder as soon as I catched up to him and he jumped, turned around and stared at me like a deer in headlights.

,,Could ye stop walkin'?!"

He sighed and grabbed his upper arm, looking doe the side.

,,I just wanted to thank ye-... Are ye alright?"

,,I'm ok... don't worry..."

I chuckled and shook my head.

,,Listen here fucker we've been friends for years. Ye can't hide behind that fake smile yer tryin to show. Ye look like a sack of depressed potatoes. Let me guess ye worked yer arse off on this apology and never slept."

,,H-How- I-..."

He looked at me and stood up a little taller.

,,I accept yer apology. Thanks for savin' my arse in there. Man yer always at the right place at the right time aren't ye?"

,,I-... I'm... I'm sorry..."

,,Thanks. So... Friends?"

I held my hand out to him and couldn't stop smirking.

,,I don't think that y-"

,,Oh right. My mistake. Best friends."

He froze and stared at me, at first I thought I had took it to dfar but then he tried to hold back a smile.

,,I hate you..."

I laughed as he shook my hand and he had to chuckle as well.

,,I swear next time talk to me when ye feel like shit before tryin to kill someone."

He shrugged.

,,Do I have a choice?"

,,No."

We walked back to the courtroom and decided to go out to eat. We all sat down at this fancy restaurant called: Mc delishuis donalds.

I think its french ;)

We all got something to eat and had a great evening. After half an hour Y/N was already asleep in Jacks arms and the officer that called me- ... a name joined us.

,,Take a seat!"

,,There's the green haired noodle dad!"

I froze and cringed.

,,Green haired noodle?"

Dark chuckled but then Jack spoke up.

,,Says the one thats called Dickens!"

We all broke down laughing which made Chase look at us disturbed after he came back to the table with his two kids who both had a mc sundae now. They seemed happy.

After two full hours we left and as soon as we got outside Schneep leaned against me.

,,Yer alright there doc?"

,,I don't vant to valk. Gimme a piggybackride!"

,,Don't say that word! I hate it."

,,Vhy?!"

Jack- that motherfucker- started laughing.

,,Don't ye dare!"

,,HE HATES IT CAUSE HE FELL ON HIS FACE AND BROKE HIS NOSE ONCE!!"

,,YER AN ASSHOLE! I SWEAR I'LL RIP-"

He just kept fucking laughing.

,,I only broke my nose cause ye picked me up and feckin dropped me!"

I gave up after that since he was way too tired and laughing too much to care.

With a sigh we got in the car, Y/N now awake on my lap. Jamie sat down next to us and poked Y/N's arm.

They turned around and stared at Jamie who handed them a little present.

,,Tha...nk..you..."

They smiled and opened it. It was a little music box that played a calm song. It seemed old but worked perfectly fine.

Y/N started sniffling and hugged Jamie tight.

,,What's wrong?"

,,M-Mum u-used t-to play th-that on the piano..."

With a smile they hugged the little box tight to their chest and leaned against me. They fell asleep on the way home so I carried them inside and put them on their bed.

,,S-star...s..."

,,Ye want to watch the stars?"

They nodded so I rolled them up in a blanket and carried them outside with me.

They cuddled close and fell asleep with a smile on their face.

,,Good night kid... Love ye..."