My child!

Jacks POV

Y/N and me were walking down the street, their hand in mine as they jumped around, avoiding the lines in the concrete. Even though Y/N was so relaxed, I wasn't. Not at all.

My head was filled with questions and I thought about every single scenario possible. The future scared me but if I knew one thing then that I would never let Y/N go, not for anything. And not necessarily because Anti would straight up kill me if I wouldnt, but because I've kinda grown to love them a lot.

I tried to keep calm, thinking about what I would say when I got to the police.

I mean what could I've said?!

-Oh hey my name is Sean and my alter ego Anti, who is actually crazy, found this child on the streets after he killed someone. Oh, why I didnt go here? Well, I thought I could help my mass murderer alter ego and also, I was scared that I would die when I took the child. I bought them clothes and even a stuffed animal so now they like me and all my other alter egos while not letting go of my crazy one. -

They would have thought I'm crazy and you know what? I was beginning to think I was crazy as well. I kidnapped a child from Anti, to bring them to the police after keeping them.

Why did I do this, this is so... Can you tell that I regretted that?

Soon we were infront of the station and I stopped. It was a huge building made out of sandstone with big wooden doors and a few white windows. It didn't really look like anything used by the police, the only thing giving it away, was the sign next to the door.

I let go of Y/N's hand and took them on my arm. I booped their nose which made them smile so brightly at me, that it made me smile a bit as well. I held them tight and looked back at the door, closing my eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath in and out. This was the time I could fuck up everything, make everything better or in the worst case, both.

But I kept that #PMA going and opened my eyes, looking at Y/N one last time before going up the three stairs and ringing the doorbell. The door made a sound, so I pushed it open, stepping inside.

The entrance was nothing special, just a small room with a hallway, which was closed off by a glass door. On the left side was a little bench and on the right a glassbox, with a guy sitting inside of it.

Greeting was apparently not that important, because as I stood there, the guy in a glass cube just looked at me. He was a bit older, the lines on his face making him look even more disinterested and the hat that he wore, already worn out at the edge.

He was a bit more wider than he was tall and I guessed he was about 45 years old. After a bit of silence the guy spoke up, his voice so deep that it send a shiver down my spine.

,,What d'ya need?"

He asked as I gulped, trying to get the frog out of my throat. I stepped a bit closer, thinking of what to say. I noticed how Y/N hugged me closer, hiding their face in my shoulder. I put a hand on their back to calm them down as i spoke.

,,My friend... he found this child a few... days...? ago and I uh..."

His face didn't change and he didnt seem to care until Y/N looked at him and he could actually see them. His eyes widend as he pressed a button, which related in two officers running in. The woman ran up to me, hugging me and Y/N tight confusing me a lot.

,,Thank you so so so so much for finding our child!"

//Oh no...//

She let go, tears streaming down her face and went to grab Y/N, but they didnt want to let go. They held on tight and were shaking. I took a step back and looked at both of them confused.

The woman looked from Y/N to me, her eyes showing the same emotion I had. As I looked over to the guy standing behind her, I grew smaller, both of them seemed nice but the whole situation was just... something else.

,,What did you do to my child?"

The women asked as she noticed that Y/N didn't let go. I-I didn't know, I was not the only one who was around them. What was I supossed to say?

,,Give me my-!"

She started to get a bit angry, trying to grab Y/N from me but I stepped back, not letting them go, just like Jackie told me to.

The police officer held his wife back and tried to calm down the situation. He grabbed her hand and looked back at me, smiling nicely.

,,I am truely sorry! It's just that we've been searching for them for two weeks now, with no clue! Maybe they just don't remember us that well-"

That sounded like complete bullshit to me, if Y/N didn't knew them, they would be nice and don't fucking hide, while holding onto me like they would die in a few moments.

,,We just want our child back."

He finished as he looked at me, trying really hard to calm everyone down.

,,Uh... I'm sorry?"

They looked at each other and she hugged him tight, almost breaking down. He looked at his wife, putting an arm around her and looking back at me.

,,I do understand that it might be a bit confusing. How about we talk in the back?"

I nodded hesitantly and followed the couple through the opened glass door. Why was I so suspicious anyway? They're police officers so they knew what they were doing, right?

We went inside a room that looked like a cafeteria and sat down at a table. I got a coffee and Y/N a (drink) before we started to talk. The kid sat on my lap, hiding behind the two halfs of my jacket as they drank their juice through a straw.

Even though the couple looked nice, I was a bit suspicious, maybe I really shouldnt have gone there alone.