The fight

~The song is just there because I like it~

,,You motherfucker thought I wouldnt notice, did you? Oh well I guess it didnt quite work, huh? And now that you get all the problems, your weak little humanbody can't handle the truth... You are an asshole Jack, you broke your promise and I bet you can't even remember it..."

,,Thats not true Anti! Please, make it stop!!"

I couldnt even speak anymore, all that crying hurt my eyes and my throat hurt so much, that all you could hear were shrieking sounds and coughing. Anti took me by my throat and pushed me against the wall, that was next to the door of the kitchen. Everything spinned around me and I couldn't even defend myself from being choked.

,, A-"

,,Shut up before I choke you to death! You motherfucking asshole! I wont take your stupid shit anymore! I hate it here anyway! Its disgusting!"

After that I took all my power together and spoke without thinking.

,,Then I guess you should leave!"

Right then, everything stopped spinning and his grip loosend around my neck.

,,What did you just say?"

,,I said: YOU SHOULD LEAVE! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! YOU'RE WORTHLESS ANYWAY!"

After I said that, I instanly regreted it. He let go and I stumbled a bit, but steadied myself with the wall behind me. He took a few steps back and looked... sad? He looked to the floor and tensed up.

,,Anti I-"

He took me by the collar of my shirt and threw me against the Wall, knocking my breath out of me. Without even looking up, he took a knife and put it in his pocket.

,,Anti wait I-"

He looked at me and walked out of the door.

,,Good luck being alone with yourself asshole..."