The morning

Thank you so so much for reading my story and enjoying it! And thank you for your comment and everything! I am sooooo happy! THAANK YOU!!

I woke up to the little one sleeping next of me. They were cuddled up in their blankets, as the sun shined on them. A bit of their blanket was on me, almost as someone tried to give me a bit of the blanket but failed. I took their hand out of my hair, put the blanket on them and sat up, looking out of the window.

//Oh for fucks sake... it's way to bright//

My eyes hurt, as I tried to rub the sleep out of them.

//Oh there it is! And I thought I could go without it just for a day...//

The feeling was back again. That feeling that I wake up with every- FUCKING DAY! The feeling that keeps me from getting up and doing anything. Its like your body is a brick, that tries to get you down, that makes every move so hard, that keeps me on my matress every devil damn day, that keeps me from talking, that keeps me from eating...

Everything get's so hard to do.

I turned to the little one that looked at me, with sleepy eyes. I stood up and streched a bit before looking back at them. They were making grabbing motions towards me and I shook my head.

I turned around and as soon as I did so, the little one jumped on my back as I tried to keep me from falling. I stumbled back a few steps and turned around before falling so I wouldn't fall on them, which left me with falling face first on my matress.

They got off my back and chuckled a bit, without making a sound. I turned around and sat against the wall, they sat cross-legged between my legs and smiled at me. I could see them clearly now, they had a scrach on their right cheek and several blue and red marks on their neck, arms, legs and hands.

Their hands had scraches on them, probably from trying to escape. They wore a ripped t-shirt and some jeans, socks and only one shoe. After all they went through, they could still smile.

,,You should get that checked out..."

//Wow thats great, just great. I have nothing here to help them with and can't go to a doctor in town. There is nothing I can do besides... Oh devil no! I can't go to that freak! He hates me, everyone hates me!//

,,Hey little one. You should do something about your wounds... You... could... go to a frie- to someone here in the house but I wont go unless you are okay with.. that."

They looked at me, their smile lighty faded but they nodded anyway. I stood up and the kid did the same. I opened the door and as I did so, the little one ran to my left side and took my hand in their little one. I didn't look at them, but squeezed their hand so they wouldn't be scared. I closed the door behind us and walked towards his door...