Chase or Chance

Antis Pov

I grabbed the doc's wrist, pulling him up and to me. I turned around, putting him on my back, so I could carry him. His head was on my left shoulder, his arm hanging to my side, while his right arm was hanging over my right shoulder. His legs to either of my side, me holding him up with them, a piggyback ride... How I hate this word...

When I turned my attention to the others, everyone looked at me in fear and shock, besides the red nerd. He was infuriated and walked up to me, when he was aware of how much power I had over the docs health, he slowed down a bit.

,,I knew it! You will never fucking change, will you?! Put Henrik down, NOW!"

Jack stepped in, holding his arms in between the wannabe hero and me. He looked at me, sad and dissapointed with a bit of hope.

,,Why..? Why would you knock him out?

,,I wouldn't knock him out without a good reason."

Everyone just stood there, watching me, waiting for an answer.

//Why the fuck did I do this?//

,,He is going to be just fine..."

I said, looking at the others, a bit bored from all of this. Jack zoned out, looking at the doc. Right then, out of nowhere the red freak started to fucking annoy me again.

,,You want to kill him, dont you?! You start off by acting like you've changed, only to slowly kill everyone of us! You sick freak!"

Marvin jumped in trying to hold back the "hero". The kid was standing between the moustache guy and Robbie, holding onto their hands in fear. Next to Robbie stood Chase...

//Coward...//

Chase looked at the floor, his right hand rubbing his upper left arm, his shoulders hugging his neck, shivering a bit. His hat covered his face and view from me.

I didn't listen to the jumpsuit guy, my focus on Chase until I saw Jack moving near to the doc. I quickly turned away, looking at Jack, making sure he didn't touch him. When I turned, a bit of neon green goo dropped from the docs mouth to the floor, I didn't had a lot of time left...

,,Don't touch him."

,,Why not? Anti you have to explain all of this! Everyone is confused!"

I sighed, rolling my eyes annoyed, catching Chase's attention. I looked him in the eyes, enraged by his behaviour. He frowned and looked at the floor again, leaving me alone to explain this.

,,I gave him a virus-"

I was about to explain why but again that Hotheaded idiot interrupted me, á̶̲͔̥̕͠͠g̴͉͎̠͈̔̄ͩ̽a̵̮̘͇̅̿̈͒̑̂͠i̱͇̭̞̙͗́̊̊̚͞ͅn̦͞҉...

,,I KNEW IT! WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU-"

,,because i asked him to..."

Finally Chase spoke up, taking the blame like he should have from the beginning. This time everyone looked at him, well everyone that was in the room. Robbie, the moustache freak and the kid left at some point.

,,Chase..? Why..?"

(THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS ON THIS STORY AND 1K ON THE FIRST CHAPTER! I'M ALWAYS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU COMMENTING AND VOTING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: READING THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!)